Chapter 67- Your charm

I closed our hotel room door before me and immediately ran over to the bed and jumped on Adam, who was watching television. The hotel room are really amazing... and cheap. There's air-conditioning, cable (French language soo...), facilities in good condition and a white, soft carpet that felt good on my skin. It seems better than my apartment, actually.

"Hi." I jumped on Adam, my face so close to his.

"Woah!" he exclaimed in surprise. Adam's body is gigantic so I don't think he even minded my weight. "Well, hello there." he grinned.

"I just went to Kent's room." I pointed my thumb at the direction of Kent's room.

"Mm... Is he feeling better?" Adam gave a worried look.

"Not really. Still miserable. But he just needs time." I sighed and Adam frowned. "I should be asking you that too." I grinned widely.

"And why?" he smiled.

"Is your face feeling better or is it still beat up?" I pouted my lips, attempting a cute face.

"Mmm... Still beat up." he said surely and chuckled.

I chuckled back and stared into his blue eyes. Damn those eyes. So friggin' beautiful...

He placed his hands on my back, smiling.

"What?" I gave a confused grin.

"Nothing, nothing. Just admiring your perfection." he looked into my eyes, our face so close to each other.

"What part of me is perfection, exactly?" I rolled my eyes.

"Hmm... Your golden brown hair..." he twirled his fingers around at my hair that fell at the side of my face.  "... your soft skin..." he traced his fingers up to my spine, causing me to shiver a bit. "... your sweet face..." he touched my face and stopped at my lips. "... those gentle lips..." he gave a devious smile.

"Adam Lambert, are you seducing me?" I raised an eyebrow and grinned widely.

"It depends..." he smiled and touched my face. "Is it working?" he chuckled.

Adam Lambert... you and your charm never fails me.

"I think so." I giggled and kissed his lips. He accepted it freely, entering his tongue in my mouth. I bit his lips softly, savouring each passing moment. It was like his alluring scent just bursted and I could smell it so much.

He bit my ears and I feel myself shiver.

He kissed down my neck, my shoulders, my arms and well... You know what happens next.

Author's Note: Hey y'all! Sorry if the sex scene was cut out. This is a PG rated story soo... I can't include it and all it's... *ahem* details. Anyways, thanks for the reads, the votes, the comments and all that. It really inspires me everyday to write more chapters. ♥

Well that's all. See ya glamberts! Keep the glam! ♥