Chapter 81- Stay Here

"Hello?" I picked it up, avoiding Adam's angry and panicked eyes. Damn, I've never seen him this mad before.

"Tick tock princess. I know you told him. Now, you'll have to bring him here... or else, I'll kill you and then him. Understand?" his voice was so evil. Like he was happy that we're scared to death by him.

And how the heck did he know I told Adam?

Oh my gosh!

He did know.

How?

Adam snatched the phone from my hand. "Hello!" he shouted to the phone.

I didn't know what exactly he said to Adam, because Duh? It's not like my hearing sense is that strong. I ain't no dog.

"Who the hell are you?!" Adam's voice was hoarse.

Man, he is definitely scary this way...

But it's pretty cool.

"Don't you dare hurt Mandy, you- Hello? Hello?!" Adam checked the phone to see that it was hung up.

He paced the floor quickly, his eyebrows furrowed. He breathed heavily and he didn't say anything. He just paced the floor, his hand clutched on my phone.

I stayed frozen, looking at him and sobbing like a little kid.

Do something, Mandy.

"Do you know where he is?" he stopped walking and looked at a distance of the people dancing downstairs

"Yes. At the abandoned apartment beside my apartment." I said quickly, making sure I was helpful.

"Stay here, okay?" he faced me and looked into my eyes, holding my hands.

"What? No! I'm coming with you." I argued.

"Mandy, I don't want you to get hurt, okay? Stay Here." he gave me a short kiss and ran away quickly, past the crowd of people.

"Adam! Wait!" I looked around and tried to follow him but he was already covered by the darkness and the crowds of people downstairs.

Oh no...