Chapter 85- It's a girl?

Adam's POV

I woke up, my head throbbing painfully. Opening my eyes more made me wince from the pain of my headache.

I looked around. Nothing but a dim lit light on top of me, a rusty looking couch in front of me and a television in front of the couch, which was turned on. It looked like someone was sitting on the couch.

Wait... Where am I sitting?

I looked at myself, hardly moving my head much to avoid my head from more painful throbbing.

I realized that my hands were tied behind my back. I was sitting on a simple wooden chair and my feet were also tied to the chair's legs. My face was full of sweat and I could taste blood in my mouth.

"Gah!" I exclaimed, feeling my head throb more extremely than before.

I felt a stirring by the couch. A figure rose up from the couch and approached me. I couldn't make out his face. He may be the blackmailer.... or more likely, kidnapper... now.

"You're awake." I heard his voice... wait...

It doesn't sound like a guy...

"How are you holding up, Addy?" he... or she? snickered.

I'm pretty sure he was a guy when I heard him on the phone... But now, he sounds like a normal girl.

The figure came closer and surprisingly I saw.... It was a girl. I couldn't make out what she looked like or who her voice sounded like. But it's definitely a girl. How can it be a girl?

"Guess I should open the lights. It'll keep the drama away." she said it so casually and flicked on the lights. The brightness of the light made my eyes hurt, so I had to close my eyes a bit.

I saw that the room was actually not bad. It was a normal room with a couch, a television, a nice rug, a queen sized bed, a fridge and some other decorations on the walls and on top of the tables. It looked good enough to be a bedroom.

Like, am I still in the apartment???

I looked up and saw that she was standing in front of me, grinning.

I opened my eyes wider to see a bit more of who she was. I swear, that voice sounds pretty familiar...

I looked closer.

Wait...

NO...

IT'S....

Author's note: OH HO HO HO! Who is she??? Hmm... Cliffhanger... lol. (^-^)