Chapter 89- Unexpected

"Dan?!" I shook my head in disbelief.

Dan?!

Dan, the person I treated like my own father is totally kidnapping me? What is happening?

He just gave me a smile and a shrug.

Yeah, shrug. Just shrug at the girl who is tied to a chair and is totally bruising her wrists. I mean, like how could he do this? Something's wrong. This can't be happening.

"Dan, what the heck? Is this some sort of a joke? What are you doing?!" I glared at him and demanded for an answer. My heart sank. How could he do this?

"Stay still. You'll just tire yourself out." he avoided my gaze and sat at the edge of the bed, facing the television.

Stay still?!

Stay still?!

"What?! Dan, let me free." I narrowed my eyebrows and took a rest from struggling.

It was actually tiring.

He switched off the television and looked at me. His eyes were lost. Like he's been through so much. I mean, I know that Dan HAS actually been through a lot... But this time, it was different. His eyes seemed to scream out for help. And his eyebags just emphasized that fact.

"Mandy... I- I wish I could." he gave a smile. But his smile was like he was about to cry.

"But..." I softened my voice, seeing Dan's state.

"But I can't... I'm.... I'm sorry." his voice was hoarse, like he wants to cry or something.

Something hit me. Like a deep part of my heart wanted to just come to him and hug him. I mean, sure. He kidnapped me. But... still.

He gave me one last smile and headed for the door.

"Just keep resting." he gave a small smile and closed the door behind him.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: HEYY GLAMBERTS! UHUH.... DAN AND ASHLEY. THIS MUST BE HIGHLY UNEXPECTED. HAHA. DON'T WORRY. ALL WILL BE EXPLAINED LATER. AND... THERE'S ALSO NO MORE ITALICS, BOLDS AND ALL THAT FOR THE NEW WATTPAD UPDATE. SO... I GUESS I'LL JUST USE CAPS LOCK AS A SUBSTITUTE. BUT STILL, THOSE FONT THICKNESSES WERE AWESOME AND WILL BE MISSED *SOB SOB*

ANYWAY, THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE READS, VOTES AND COMMENTS :)

I'D ALSO APPRECIATE IT IF YOU GUYS CAN GO CHECK OUT hdhxd31

HE IS NOT A GLAMBERT... BUT HE'S MY FRIEND. XD. SO IF Y'ALL CAN JUST YA KNOW DO IT FOR MEEE.? *hardly succeeding cute face*

Haha ANYWAY... THAT'S ALL.

KEEP THE GLAM!

BYE ♥