Chapter 64- Past is past

Adam's POV

"Are you okay?" Mandy patted my nose gently with a wet napkin.

Blood was all over my face and a few splatters were on my shirt too. My face was throbbing like crazy. I felt like my whole face was just numb. My stomach was just as painful too.

Dang, that guy can really punch.

"Yeah." I smiled, but I couldn't even tell if I was smiling cause my face was numb as heck.

"I'm so sorry for my brother, Adam." Mandy gave me a worried look and continued patting my face gently. She just dragged me away to the car, after the fight.

It was really nice that she stood up for me. Cause there was no way in heck that I would actually fight back with her brother. Kent just lost his son. He must be going through a lot. And I need to understand that. Besides, hurting Mandy's brother was like hurting Mandy as well. I mean, I've seen the way they look at each other. They really love each other.

"It's alright." I smiled.

"Ow!" I yelped in pain as she unconsciously patted on of the bruises too hard.

"Oh my gosh! I'm sorry." Mandy jumped in shock.

"It's ok." I grinned, rubbing the bruise softly. It was on my left side cheek.

"I'm sorry." Mandy apologized again. "Here." she kissed the bruise. I felt my face grow hot.

"A million times better." I grinned widely, looking into her eyes. Dang, this girl is so beautiful.

She giggled and continued to pat my face with the napkin.

"Hey, about Sauli..." I started. I didn't want her to get funny ideas so I knew I had to explain stuff. She might misunderstand the words that Kent and I said about Sauli.

"Don't." she waved her index finger at me. "It's alright. I understand." she looked at me and smiled.

"But-" No, I need to explain.

"Addy, it's ok. I love you, your past, your... bruised face..." she hid a laugh. "I love everything about you. So you don't need to tell me anything, okay? Past is past." she explained.

"Are you sure?" I pouted my lips and pretended to be a puppy.

She laughed. "Yes. I'm sure." she kissed my lips and bit it softly.

"Ouch!" I yelped.

There's a bruise on my lips.

"Oh my gosh. Sorryyyy...." she frowned.

I just laughed and kissed her again, but more softly... and shortly.