Chapter 88- Familiar

I woke up, squinting my eyes.

My vision was too blurry for me to actually make out where I was or what was happening. All I could see was a bright light. And I wasn't sure if it was above me or in front of me.

Wait...

Am I dead?

I opened my eyes further, seeing a turned on television and a bed at the corner of the room.

Wait, THIS is heaven?

A bed and television?

... Or am I in hell?

Hmm...

The bright light stung my eye and immediately, my head throbbed. I hadn't even noticed that I was having a headache.

I yelped in pain.

"Oh, hey princess." a voice came from behind me.

Wait. Who's there?

God?

Satan?

A ghost?

Am I even dead?

These questions just made my head ache even more.

Just shut up, voice inside my head.

I tried to turn around to check who it was. But then I realized I couldn't. I looked at myself.

My hands and feet were tied to a sturdy and metal chair. I couldn't move, at all. All I could move was my head and my chest.

Wait, what's happening?

I tried to struggle free with all my strength.

"Woah, woah. Easy there, tiger." he said again.

Who is that?

I swear, he sounds familiar...

SO... VERY... FAMILIAR.

"Who..." I tried to ask, but I noticed that my voice was hoarse and tired. I just woke up. How could my voice be tired?

He walked in front of me. I was looking at the ground and I could only see his feet.

Those shoes...

Where have I seen them before?

I looked up.

And to my big surprise it was...

Author's note: Heyy glamberts! I'm sorry for the cliffhangers. I just like messing with ya guys. Haha, I see you guys have accused Alice... but there's a twist.

Well, well.... XD