Chapter 128- Party Animal

(Background music- Find you by Zedd ft. Matthew Koma and Miriam Bryant)

"Wooh!" I sat back on one of the couches scattered all over the plaza.

Chris sat next to me and chuckled.

"Tired?" he grinned at me.

"Yep." I exhaled deeply.

"Well, anyone would be tired from what you did. You danced with like, thirty different people and that includes talking with them too." he laughed and put his head down.

"Yeah..." I laughed.

"I shouldn't have treated you those Tequilla shots if I knew you were gonna get this drunk." he smirked.

" I'm not drunk!" I argued, like a five year old kid.

"Sure you're not." he smirked again.

"Just don't vomit on me, okay?" he looked at me like I was crazy.

"I..." I inhaled and held his hand tightly, looking into his eyes. "... cross my heart and hope to die."

Then I laughed to myself.

"Yeah yeah..." he rolled his eyes.

"'You know, Zedd was the best one I've danced with. He was super awesome!!!" I screamed enthusiastically.

"You didn't dance with him, stupid. He's the DJ. You danced by yourself, next to him. P.S. You looked like a total whackjob as you did that." he laughed and patted my back, as if pitying me.

"Yeah, I guess I did look like a whackjob this entire time. But... it's worth it! And besides, he liked me dancing with him." I winked.

My vision was so blurry and I felt like I was about to pass out or something. But I didn't even care. I just wanted to dance all night until tomorrow.

Suddenly, I saw Adam walking towards us.

"Yo, Adam!" Chris stood up and hugged him.

"Hey! I've been looking for you, man." Adam smiled. "Where were you?"

"Oh, you know, just baby sitting this little dog." he chuckled and faced me.

Both of them looked down at me. They were both so tall so I felt like a small ant in front of two giant skyscrapers.

"Hi Adaaam!" I jumped up and gave him a big hug.

"Woah!" Adam froze at first.

"Tequilla?" I was pretty sure that's what Adam said but my head was too blank and blacked out to hear it clearly and process it inside my mind.

"Yep." Chris agreed.

Adam chuckled and hugged me back.

"You're drunk." Adam said matter of factly and held my face, making me look up at him with squeezed cheeks.

"Am not!" I argued.

"Thanks for baby sitting." Adam looked at Chris and chuckled.

Chris laughed. "It was fun."

"Yeah, I saw her dancing with Zedd on stage a while ago." Adam chuckled.

Excuse me, mic test, mic test.

Zedd spoke into the mic.

We will now start our random couples dance. You guys know the rules. Anyone can be picked. So for those jealous, overly protective and close minded people... Get the fuck out of here.

Everyone laughed.

Okay, before we start! Can I hear how many people are here? C'mon people!

He hovered the mic over to the audience.

"Wooooh!" I yelled, going with the flow of the crowd cheering.

I SERIOUSLY CAN'T HEAR YOU GUYS! AM I ALONE HERE? C'MON PEOPLEEE!

"WOOOOH!" I cheered louder, with the crowd.

Okay! Many people here tonight! Can we start?

Mike! Spotlight please.

He pointed over to the guy on the balcony, next to the huge spotlight.

The spotlight started to circle the floor. People were impatiently waiting, and so was I.

Suddenly, the spotlight stopped on me.

YES! OF COURSE, OUR VERY OWN PARTY ANIMAL FOR THE NIGHT, MS. MANDY BRIIIIGHT,

I suddenly felt so giddy and excited.

"Me?" I exclaimed.

"No, me." Chris pointed himself with sarcasm.

Adam chuckled.

"Go on up there, you 'Party Animal'" Adam emphasized the word 'Part Animal'.

Then he nudged me forward, then other people pushed me further until I didn't even realize that I  was already at the stage.

People cheered.

Okay! Now, who here is worthy enough to dance with our Party Queen?!

He hovered the mic to the crowd.

All of them cheered wildly.

Damn, this is definitely not a small get together.

Spotlight please!

The spotlight circled across the floor, making all of us wait at the edge of our seats.

There was drumroll.

Suddenly, it stopped at a very familiar figure.

He was laughing and refusing the people but they kept pushing him until he was on stage too. As he got closer, I really had a strong feeling that I knew him. It's like it was at the tip of my tongue.

Once he was standing in front of me, I froze.

It's...