Chapter 46- #Adam'sGIRLfriend

I woke up to a delicious smell; kinda like hotdog and eggs.

I opened my eyes and saw that I was on my bed. Wait. Didn't we sleep on the couch?

Adam probably carried me to my bed.

I sat up, rubbing my eyes and yawning. Ahh... Mornings. I continued to stare at the wall mindlessly before standing up. I always do that when I wake up. It's like my mind's buffering and it needs to update everyday. Like a phone app.

Before I could stand up, something pulled me down back to the bed.

"Woah!" I exclaimed and fell on the bed... meeting the beautiful blue eyes of Adam. He had his arms wrapped around me.

Okay... Where did he come from?

"Good morning." he smiled widely, his voice soft; like a bedroom voice.

"You just decided to attack me like that?" I grinned and leaned my face closer to his.

"Oh c'mon, I don't even get a good morning back?" he pouted his lips. That's cute.

I chuckled and kissed him on the lips. I knew I haven't brushed my teeth yet, but could I resist Adam's perfectly tempting lips? He kissed me back, sliding his tongue in my mouth and... vice versa. I felt my body grow hot and tingles ran up my spine. It was the first time that he put his tongue inside my mouth. Wow. Making out with Adam Lambert... What more could I ask for?

He would chuckle in between kisses. I bit his lower lip gently and so did he, with mine.

Then I pulled back, my breath short.

"Good Morning." I gave a confident smile.

"Best. Breakfast. Ever." Adam grinned widely.

"Mine too." I smiled and gave him a last short kiss.

"I cooked you breakfast." he sat up and went to the kitchen.

"Oooh..." I teased and stood up, following him outside my room. "Chef Lambert."

I sat on the couch but I had my body facing him, so I could see him. You know... Just observing his hotness.

"Don't worry, your Highness. " he looked up from preparing the plate, probably noticed that I was staring at him.  "I have a specialty that cannot be found in other meek and dreary lands. A specialty made especially for you." he imitated a British accent.

"You mean Hotdog and eggs?" I teased.

"Correction." he waved his finger at me. "Eggs and Hotdogs." he joked.

"How original." I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"Here you go, my princess." he brought the plate to me and jumped beside me, impatiently waiting for me to taste it. He put his arm on the head of the couch, behind my back.

"Why thank you, good sir." I joked and chuckled. I took a bite and was immediately surprised. I was expecting to taste burnt ness, but I actually tasted good hotdog. The eggs were also perfect cooked. I didn't know if Adam was really a good cook... or it was just a really good moment with him.

"Per-fect." I smiled widely and took another bite.

He chuckled and leaned back, opening the television.

Breaking news: Adam Lambert found with a mystery girl?

Yes, apparently, they were found in the elevator, kissing!

Immediately, a picture of me and Adam, kissing was shown on the screen. Then it was followed by photos of us holding hands, talking, kissing. All that stuff. Like where the hell did they get these pictures? Sneaky paparazzis.

"I hate morning celebrity news." Adam rolled his eyes.

"I know." I agreed. "Look at how fat I look on that picture." I joked and pointed at the photo of me and Adam kissing.

Adam chuckled and looked at me. "Actually, I think you look pretty hot like that... you know, kissing me... passionately." he grinned seductively, which made me laugh.

But isn't Adam gay? This is a popular question on twitter right now... or basically, in public.

Well, he might've had a change of mind.

The reporter spoke, intrigued. And photos of twitter posts showed on screen.

"Check this out." Adam showed me the twitter trends on his phone.

#Adam'sGIRLfriend

"They just have to emphasize the girl." he rolled his eyes and looked at the phone too.

"Yeah, I mean... obviously, I AM a girl." I gestured my entire body.

"Yeah." he agreed. "Only a girl like you can kiss me with those soft, soft lips." Adam gave me a short kiss.

I grinned widely.

And only a guy like you can drive me crazy with your blue eyes, alluring scent and perfect charm...