Chapter 31- Another threat

"Will I be seeing you later?" I asked before getting out of the car.

"Yeah." he gave a forced smile.

Well, I've got a bad feeling that we won't be seeing later again.

That's bad.

Nope. Pull yourself together, Mandy.

He's famous and wanted... Wanted in a good way.

You should understand that.

So I just gave him a reassuring smile. "Okay, bye."

Then I gave him a short kiss on the lips. "That gets better everytime." he grinned, looking into my eyes with electric and hypnotizing blue eyes.

I giggled and got out of the car, watching him drive away. Guess I'll be seeing you later...

Probably not.

I shook away my emotional state and put on a smile, entering the cafe.

"Good morning, sport!" Dan was wiping one of the tables when he greeted me with an enthusiastic wave.

"Hey Dan." I put on a small smile and set down my bag by the chair that was at the back, near the kitchen where Dan works. Then I flipped the Closed sign to Open.

Soon enough, people started to flood inside the cafe.

Couples...

Children...

Single people...

Teenagers...

Groups...

All just chattering, laughing and having a great time.

It's what I love the most in working at Chisels Cafe. I get to observe these people's lives. Of course, not in a creepy, stalking manner. I just like seeing people laugh, talk to each other and all that stuff. Keeps me uplifted. Sometimes, I would take a few moments to just stare at people and all that stuff.

The time passed by quickly. Soon enough, it was already five am.

I decided to check my phone first, before going home. Maybe Adam will pick me up... Or most likely,not.

There were two messages:

Hey Mandy,

I'm sorry but... I can't

pick you up today as well.

I'm so so sorry. I'll make it

up to you. I promise.

~Adam

I sighed. I was right. We really won't be seeing each other. I know that being with Adam in the morning must be good enough. But I just can't help but miss looking into his blue eyes, running my hand through his hair and hearing his voice.

Gah! Stop being obsessive, Mandy.

Shut up.

I told you to stay away from him.

You're really a sly little pain in the ass.

I already warned you once. And since I

don't really want to hurt you...

I'll give you another one.

STAY. AWAY. FROM. ADAM.

Get it? That's the last warning.

~Unknown

The last message gave me goosebumps. There it was again. Another threat. It was from the same unknown number. I have already forgotten about the last threat he/she gave me. I didn't even bother to tell Adam, because he might just worry.

Whoever it was, must have some real obsessive fan girl issues.