Chapter 19- Such a tease

Author's note: OMG Glamberts, Thank u so much for reading, voting and commenting! It really inspires me to write some more. I love y'all. XD lol I guess that's all. Haha. Enjoy :) ♥

~~~~~~~♪~~~~~~~~~~~~♪~~~~~~~~~~~♪~~~~~~~~~~~~~♪~~~~~~~~~~~~♪~~

As Adam led me to the elevator, wherever he planned on going, people turned their heads to stare at us. Some were smiling, whispering and sneering. But at least not everybody decided to gossip, right? Adam didn't bother on keeping our heads down like he did before.

I guess he's tired of that.

Once we got inside the elevator, he pushed the button to the rooftop.

"What are you planning?" I gave him a devious smile.

"You'll see." he grinned and pushed me to the corner of the elevator, pinning me down and looking at me with those eyes.

His plan was to take me to the elevator?

What?

Then he just nudged his lips on mine but didn't exactly kiss me. And yet, it sent tingles all over my body, making my mind blank and my heart flutter. I felt the same way I did at the car the other night, when we were interrupted by his wild phone.

The elevator was mirrored. I looked at my reflection, covered by Adam's gigantic body, by the way. I never really liked these elevators with mirrors. It's so creepy. But being with Adam here, it wasn't as bad.

Adam...

Why do you have to do this to me?

He gave me a devious smile, curled a piece of my hair that fell on my face and leaned back.

Ugh.

Why do you have to tease me so badly?

"There's more where that came from." he teased and leaned on the elevator mirrored wall.

"I hope." I rolled my eyes. That was such a tease, definitely not satisfying.

He chuckled and ran his fingers through his hair.

He knows he looks captivating when he does that.

And that's why he keeps on doing it in front of me.

Ding!

The elevator stopped and opened.

It was the roof top.

I looked around and was surprised....