Chapter 112- Fashion

Adam's POV

"Mandyyy! Seriously, I think I've already become a skeleton and you're still not ready." I groaned and knocked on her door.

"Excuse me, you take an hour to get ready too if you haven't noticed, Mr. Ignorante del Eskeleton." Mandy's muffled voice from the other rung out.

Ignorante del Eskeleton? What? Is that spanish?

"And you take two hours, honey." I rolled my eyes and entered the room.

My eyes met a desperate and half naked (underwears only) Mandy, sitting on top of her bed and holding two clothing; one black tank top with the printed words "Bitch please" and a plain white hanging shirt.

"Help me?" she gave a shy grin as she shrugged her shoulders.

The adorable and weak sight of Mandy just made me laugh as I approached her.

"Come here..." I put one arm around her, pulling her closer. Sometimes I feel like we're already an old married couple; because we can both walk around naked without turning on anyone or whatever.

"Ugghhh... I've never been this stressed on fashion before." she groaned.

"Why don't you just wear what you usually wear?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Duh, we're going to L.A, that's why." she rolled her eyes.

"I... don't see the difference actually." I chuckled.

"Can you please just help me?" she desperately begged, looking into my eyes.

I sighed.

Of course I will.

"Mmm...." I looked at the plain white hanging shirt.

Then I rummaged through her closet, looking for the perfect match.

Finally, after ages of looking, I saw a black and white checkered leggings that just made me envy her closet for a moment.

"Here." I handed it to her.

"Okay..." she gave a skeptical grin before putting it on.

Then she faced the mirror.

"Hmm... Not bad. I really like this match." she turned around, checking every angle on the mirror, smiling to herself.

"How can a guy be this fashionable?" she chuckled.

"I'm still gay by fashion, honey." I said in a gay tone.

We both just laughed.

"Now come on! Hurry!" I walked out the room and pulled Mandy's luggage.

We were already moving to L.A. Actually, she's moving to L.A. Cause I already live there. And Sheila, Dan's sister, had a friend who desperately needed a cheap apartment for her new work which was just across the street. Sooo... everything's worked out.

"Okay okay." she put on a final touch of red lipstick and foundation powder. Then she put on her black heels and sprinted to me.

Dang... she looks really hot.

"How do I look?" she giggled.

"A-mazing." I gave her a short kiss, mesmerized by her beauty.

"Thanks!" she gave a full smile, which made her look like a cat.

"Now c'mon!!!" she pulled me so suddenly outside.