Chapter 18- What charming plans?

Adam stopped and parked the car at the basement of the hotel where he currently lives. The same place where we hid our faces from people and sneaked out into his car. The night when he sent my heart on fire with his captivating eyes.

"Okay..." I looked around.

Why are we here?

"Why are we here?" I asked.

"What's wrong?" he clicked his seatbelt open and leaned closer.

Okay...

What's happening?

*Gasp* Am I gonna be raped?

Raped violently by a famous superstar in a hotel basement?

Not bad...

Wait! What the heck am I saying?

"Um..." I became stiff.

I guessed he saw that I was nervous, because he chuckled and shook his head facing the ground.

"Look, I'm not gonna do anything." he chuckled. "I just want to show you something."

"C'mon." he got out of the car and walked over to my side to open the door.

I stepped out of the car and gave him a confused smile.

Okay, what charming plans have you thought of again, Lambert.

He chuckled and put his arm around me as we went to the entrance from the basement.

That scent of his... It wasn't a specific smell of perfume or his shampoo or whatever. Just the scent he gives off. Just being so close to him made my heart beat faster and made me feel so safe.

Being with him made me feel like I didn't want to ever be apart from him.