Chapter 69- Leaving

"Bye Kent!" I hugged him tightly.

"Bye." I hugged Lisa as well. Adam shook Kent's hand. We were on our way back home. Our flight was ready to leave already.

Denise tug my jeans so I carried her. She squealed with glee. "Bye little princess." I swayed Denise around and she chuckled with joy.

"Goodbye little princess." Adam patted Denise's nose with his finger and Denise laughed. "Bye Giant!" she waved her little, short fingers,

Haha. Giant. He is a giant.

My parents bid them goodbye as well and we all made our way to the plane.

"Hey sport, you haven't told us any late news about you yet." my father put his arm around me as we walked.

"Hmm... You guys will see soon enough." I snickered. I wanted them to know the news by surprise. The news that I am actually gonna be a singer... in Hollywood. I mean, what the heck? Is that awesome or what? I wanted them to be surprised though, so I didn't say anything.

"Hmm... what is that?" my mom raised an eyebrow.

Adam and I exchanged smiles. Yep. We know it and y'all don't. My parents exchanged confused looks.

The flight was fast, considering that I just slept the entire time.

Author's note: HEYYY GLAMBERTTSS! Sorry for the short chapter. That's all, thank u, BOW. XD.

♥ Bye y'all!