Chapter 101- Adommy

"Knock knock" The door opened right at the moment when I was totally enjoying Adam and I's sweet and longing kiss... And someone just had to barge in right at that perfect moment.

I stopped kissing Adam and turned to face whoever was at the door.

"Woah, don't stop. Don't stop." Tommy came in the room, teasing, and stood next to Adam.

"Seriously?" I grinned and raised an eyebrow. I moved closer to Adam so Tommy could sit, but he just stood there anyways.

"Don't mind me. I'm just your true and concerned friend... WHO WILL TAKE A PICTURE OF YOU GUYS MAKING OUT AND MAKING IT VIRAL ALL OVER TWITTER." he grinned and folded his arms.

"Yeah, nice to see you too, Tommy." Adam rolled his eyes at Tommy and placed his right hand on my lap.

Tommy chuckled. "How ya doin' dawg?"

"Well, My stomach's shot and my entire body is in pain. I can't even sit up straight without yelping or grunting or whatever. I also can't eat very well or drink, for that matter. And last but not the least, this hospital gown is definitely ruining my fashion sense..." Adam looked at the ceiling, pretending to think really hard.

"I... I think I'm doing fine." Adam looked at Tommy matter of factly and shrugged his shoulders.

I really love it when Adam becomes playful, sarcastic and insulting when he's with his friends. It's so cute.

"Good to know." Tommy said sarcastically.

Adam just chuckled.

"Dude, when are you gonna be outta here?" Tommy complained.

"The doctor said I'd be out in a week." Adam smiled.

"Wait!" Adam slapped his forehead. "I never even got the chance to ask you how you're doing? I mean, like any bruises or whatever" Adam looked at me with concern.

"Don't worry, Adam. I made sure to take good care of your pet dog." Tommy teased.

I rolled my eyes at Tommy and faced Adam. "I'm fine, Adam. Minor bruises and shit, but nonetheless, fine." I gave Adam a reassuring smile.

"Thank God..." he chuckled and gave me a short kiss.

"Um... Yeah! Thanks for asking me how I did, buddy." Tommy rolled his eyes.

"Aww... come here you." Adam pulled Tommy and messed up his hair, which made all of us laugh. Man, it's so cute when they're together... When they break out their "Bromance Performance" which drives all of us girls CRAAAZY.

I also watched one of Adam's concert on Youtube.  And dang, that Adommy melted all of my body parts. After watching it, I was only a puddle of goo.

"How's my pretty kitty?" Adam pulled Tommy's face closer to his.

OH MY GOSH!!!! THE ADOMMY!!!! I sat there, mouth agape.

"Oop, your gf might get jealous... Adam." Tommy gave me a teasing glare and a grin.

OMG NOOOO!!!! PLEASE DO CONTINUE!

"No! I'm okay. I... Please continue." I said, a bit too enthusiastically.

"Mandy's cool, Tommy." Adam winked at me.

"Now tell me, my pretty kitty, how are you?" Adam looked at Tommy and pouted his lips, making it almost touch Tommy's lips.

OMG!!!! THE ADOMMY!!!! I CAN WATCH THEM KISS FOR HOURS, I THINK. I mean, I'm not a glambert or whatever. But I HAVE seen Adommy. And I definitely want to see it live.

"I'm fine..." Tommy grinned and looked at Adam's eyes.

"Hey guys." Ashley walked into the room casually.

"Hey Ashley!" Adam called out, not budging to move.

I walked over next to Ashley and greeted her.

"Oh cool, they're doing their unbeatable Adommy performance." Ashley whispered to me.

"Yeah..." I chuckled.

"I gotta admit, until now... I still get orgasms just from watching that." she chuckled.

"Anyways, I think our ladies are pleading for an Adommy kiss right now." Tommy chuckled.

"Mhmm... Just an excuse to kiss me." Adam gave a half smile.

"Maybe..." Tommy grinned.

Then, as we stood there excitedly waiting for Adommy like disgusting perverts, they kissed.

THE END...

AUTHOR'S NOTE: YEP, IT'S THE END...

IT JUST ENDED LIKE THAT....

WITH AN ADOMMY KISS....

I'LL MISS YOU GUYS....

* sniff *

LOL JUST KIDDING.

SORRY, I'M ON CRACK RIGHT NOW. JK.

YEAH, I JUST WROTE THE "THE END" CUZ IT SEEMED LIKE A NICE ENDING STATEMENT HAHA. BUT NO... LIKE I SAID, MOR CHAPTERS TO COME FOR ALL. XD

THANK U GUYS SO MUCH FOR ALL THEM VOTES AND COMMENTS AND STUFF. IT REALKY PUMPS ME UP.

AND THAT'S ALL. KEEP THE GLAM! :) ♥