Chapter 61- ...Not even in France?

"Ahh France..." I inhaled the beautiful atmosphere of France. The smell of love everywhere... Man, a single guy would surely lose his mind in this love filled place.

We just arrived at France and the funeral was an two hours away. We decided to go first to our hotel... but Kent wanted to go to his family first.

Adam pulled me, his arm around my waist. I was suddenly faced by two perfectly blue eyes.

"Welcome to the city of Love." he softly smiled, his lips forming a perfect shape. Oh man, it's love alright.

"Well, thank you." I giggled and rushed my fingers on his face.

Kent cleared his throat. Ugh. No sweetness on the plane and in France... The freaking place of love. I mean, come on!

Adam let go of me and cleared his throat as well.

"Oh c'mon, Kent. That was such a perfect view to look at." my mom grunted.

I wanted to laugh. My mom is on our side.

"Well, I'm sorry for ruining it then." Kent glared at all of us.

Man, what's his problem?

Oh Mandy, it's probably just because his son died recently and he's still hardly recovering from it. Maybe you should understand him more.

My inner conscience was conking me on the head.

"It's alright, Kent." I sighed and gave a smile.

"See you at the funeral." Kent muttered and walked away.

All of us exchanged confused glances.

Creepy...

But no.

I need to understand him more.

"Bye!" I waved at him. But he didn't turn around.