Chapter 24- Teaser

I grabbed the towel and headed for the shower. Adam was looking around my crappy apartment. Not used to a place like this, I see. He was scanning through the different picture frames that were placed by the TV table. There were pictures of Alice and I, my parents, and my brother with me. Those were the only people who I really care for with my whole heart. Of course, Dan and Mrs. Dixon, and other people I've become friends with, I also like them. But these are the people who are really my family.

And who knows... Maybe next time, Adam's picture would be there too.

"Don't you go stealing stuff, Adam." I warned and closed the door before me.

"Is that how low you think of me?" I heard his muffled voice from the bathroom. His comment just made me smile a bit before I opened the shower knob.

The water felt cold on my skin. But I didn't really mind it that much, since it was so hot anyways and I was probably sweating all over.

Once I finished, I wrapped the towel around my body and got out of the bathroom.

Ahh... Fresh.

"Well, don't you look hot?" Adam turned and looked at me when he heard the click of the bathroom door.

"I know." I smiled with confidence and went inside my bed room to dress up.

I opened my cabinet and looked around for anything to wear.

What to wear...

That's me: I have tons of clothes and yet it takes me ages to find a decent one that I'd really like to wear. I guess all girls are like that, anyway.

Finally, after centuries, I decided to put on a white hanging shirt and my black skinny jeans. It was Monday, so I'm allowed to wear casual clothing and not my uniform.

"Hey Mandy, are you done?" Adam knocked on the door. "Damn, and I thought I took long to prepare."

I chuckled quietly at his comment.

I just put on some powder and didn't bother to add any more makeup.

"I'm done!" I opened the door.

He immediately diverted his attention, from the show he was watching, to me.

"Wow." he smiled in surprise.

Oh c'mon, I don't look that good.

Do I?

Okay, now I feel like bragging.

Ugh. Adam.

"How do I look?" I gave him a seducing look.

He walked towards me with a daring smile. Then he pinned me down to the wall.

"Per-fect." he spoke softly and pulled me in for a kiss.

Ugh. Adam, wait.

I have a work.

Who cares?

Wait. I care.

I could feel him smile as he kissed me. He kept kissing me deeply, pinning me even more to the wall. I felt myself crave for him. His soft and sweet kisses. I felt my whole body heat up with electricity and I uncontrollably started to kiss him even more, biting his lip a bit harsher.

His breath was warm on my face.

Then he pulled away, letting go of my wrists that were pinned to the wall.

"You have work, remember?" he reminded me and gave me a grin.

"Teaser." I glared at him and he chuckled.

He just has to keep teasing me.

Why???