Chapter 44- Papparazi

"Oh my gosh." I quietly squealed as Adam closed the room door behind us.

"It feels great?" Adam grinned took his arm off of me to check his phone from his pocket.

"Way past great." I closed my eyes, as if savoring the moment. Yep. The moment I've been waiting for my entire life. Ever since I was a child, I dreamed of becoming a singer. Every day, my passion became stronger... Which is why I decided to stop college and just perform in bars. Apparently, it was worth it. Who knew that I would really become a singer...

It felt so surreal...

Adam looked at me and chuckled.

"Hey, by the way, where's Tommy?" he asked once we were in front of the elevator.

"Oh, he said he had to go. Ashley was calling him." I answered and pressed the down button on the elevator.

"Oh. Okay." Adam shrugged and held my hand.

Ding!

The elevator opened and we entered it. Adam pressed the button and soon enough, the elevator moved.

"I'm so happy." I exclaimed.

"Me too." he smiled and wrapped his arms around my hips, pulling me closer to him. "We can finally be together... Not just for the vacation." he said softly, leaning his face close to mine.

"I know." I gave a small smile and kissed him softly.

I knew I had to stop. I mean, we're in the elevator, for pete's sake.

But I couldn't. His scent, his soft lips and gentle kisses drew me in. I placed my hands on his face and kissed him some more, biting his lip softly and so did he. I had to inhale every few seconds because my heart was tightening, and I was beginning to feel weak.

Ding!

The elevator door opened and when I let go, I was shocked. We were faced by dozens of cameras flashing and paparazzis asking crap that I can't make out because of the noise they were all making.

Adam chuckled and held my hand as we went out of the elevator. Adam was shielding all the people that were around us.

Adam! Who's this girl?

What's her name, Adam?

Are you two official?

Since when did you two start going out?

Adam! Is the kiss true?

Adam! Are you two dating?

Where did you two meet?

Annoying and muffled questions coming from everywhere. Adam held my hand tightly as we ran outside to the car. Once we reached the car, Adam immediately stepped on the gas and we drove away.

"Wow! Are they really like that?" I asked and shook my head in disbelief.

"You better start getting used to it, babe." he chuckled and gave me a peck on the lips.

Yeah, I probably should.