✎ DIY Spray Painted Nature ✎

This chapter will include a tutorial on how to make spray painted nature into wall art!

What you need:
- Two brushes (one to paint the page and another for details)
- A sheet of paper
- Spray paint (any color you like)
- A bowl to put the paint in
- Any kind of leaves, flowers or grasses that'll lay flat
- Send your kids to look for some in the nearest wood or meadow
- Spray on adhesive (very important but any kind would be good)
- Mounting board or a frame

Step 1 : On a protected work space, paint the entire sheet of paper with your favorite color and let dry a while.

Step 2 : Spray the back of the leaves or flower with the adhesive glue and tack it onto the painted surface. In order that the next paint layer wouldn't seep under, press down the edges of a leaf really cleanly.

Step 3 : To create smooth and non drippy result, spray the entire surface and leaves, from left to right and from 1-2 feet away. Peel away leaves or flower or anything you wanted to paint – do it really carefully!

P.S. If you want to add some more artistic look, use your detail brush and make some delicate smudges or shadows with a different color paint. Now your extraordinary work is ready to be placed on the wall.

I hope this helped you guys! Remember to vote and comment if you have any questions or recommendations :)

Kaesha xoxo