Chapter 4

Rinz's POV:

I knew this would happen. My brother is overprotective. I knew he wouldn't like the idea of his sister dating his best friend.

"Please calm down. Me and Rinz lov-"

"For how long?" He asks.

"Since the night we played against each other in Madrid." Dani said.

Marco stayed silent.

"What's going on?" Raveen asks clearly confused and annoyed from waking up from her sleep.

"Nothing." Marco spits out.

I look at Dani and sigh.

"Look, I know the fact that your best friend likes your sister isn't the best thing a guy can experience, but I can't help it. I don't get to choose who I love and who I don't. My heart does and I cannot control that. I know you're protective over your sister, but damn, I am too. I care about her a lot. I would never let anything happen to her, I promise. I'm going to take good care of her I swear. I will always be there for her." Dani told Marco not breaking eye contact with him not even for one second. His words made my heart skip a beat.

Marco remained silent. While Raveen is trying so hard to control herself to not fangirl in front of her annoyed boyfriend.

"Say something. I can prove to you how much I love your sister, just give me some time. I will show you as time passes by." Dani told him.

Marco looked at Dani, back at me, and then back at Dani again. He paused a minute before saying, "Okay, I'm giving you that chance to prove to me how much you love my sister. Don't screw it up or I'll screw up your face, I can promise you that." Marco sternly says.

"YESSSSS!" I yell out in joy and hug my brother tight. "Thank you, thank you thank you so much! I LOVE YOU HERMANO, GRACIAS!"

Marco laughs at my reaction and says, "Don't be too happy he is still under supervision. I am going to test him out."

I look at Marco and then back at Dani and mentally wish Dani good luck.
~~~~
For the rest of the flight, I sat next to Dani without having to worry about people knowing we were dating. It was a good feeling. Borja and Gori sat next to each other since Gori switched seats with Dani. You can tell that Gori and Borja have become closer than they were before because I could hear them talking throughout the whole flight. They never stopped, even when they were eating or watching movies on their screens.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to LAX Airport. Local time is 1:00 PM and the temperature is 88 degrees F. For your safety and comfort, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened until the Captain turns off the Fasten Seat Belt sign. This will indicate that we have parked at..."

"Blah blah blahhhh." I said.

Dani let out a laugh. "You really were not joking when you said you are not a fan of flights." He said.

"No I am not. Especially of their food. I hate airplane food." I said as I made a grossed out face.

"Yes I noticed! You did not let me eat next to you." He said giving me a mad look.

"Eating in the back is not so bad either, ya know." I innocently said.

"Not sharing that big bag of snacks that you got with your boyfriend is considered bad though." He said.

"Um, no. This is the only type of food I eat on flights or else I go starving. You don't want your girlfriend to starve now, do you?" I tease.

"Oh no, of course not." He says playfully rolling his eyes.