Chapter 21

Marcos' POV:

I park my car in Gori's driveway and make my way towards her house with her birthday gift in my hands. I knock at her door and wait for her to open it. I knocked about three times at her door and she didn't answer. I figured that she wasn't home and I knew Mateo and Iza weren't in Madrid so they couldn't open the door either. I decided to go to Rinz's house and see if she was there. I walked next door and did the same thing, knock at her door and wait for her to open it. After a minute, Rinz shows up and opens the door for me.

"Hey!" She cheerfully greets me as she pulls me in for a hug.

"Hey Rinz, how are you?" I smile at her once we pull away from the hug.

"Muy bien! Is that for Gori or for me?" She asks rubbing her chin, pretending to think.

"Hahaha for Gori. Is she here? She wasn't next door." I say.

"Yeah, she is, come in." She says closing the door behind me as I walk in. "Do you want to make a great entrance in the living room and sing Happy Birthday to her with me?"

I laugh at her and her ideas. "Sure." I simply say.

We walk to the living room and once we enter, we start to sing.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR GORI
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS A TI
FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS QUERIDO A GORI
FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS A TI

"Oh my God..." She says covering her mouth.

"Happy birthday." I say walking up to her and extending my arms out.

"Thank you so much!" She says throwing herself in my arms.

I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tight, taking in her smell. I missed this... and her

"Here's your gift. I am like 1000% sure you will like it. I mean love it."

"So confident, eh?" She teases.

"Of course."

She sits down on the couch and I sit next to her. She takes the lid off of the box and takes a look in the box.

"No way.."

"Way." I laugh at her.

She queals. "OH MY GOD THIS IS GREAT."

She takes out her new polaroid camera and looks at it. Then she reaches in the box and takes out the pink rose that matches with the color of her camera.