Chapter 42

Rinz's POV:

"How was your final exam?" Marco asks me from the driver's seat.

"I did good, answered everything correctly thanks to Andre." I say, giving Andre a teasing look.

"Andre? What did he do?" He asks me, giving us quick glances from the mirror.

"I helped her review last night. I gave her a special way to memorize everything." Andre answers him.

"Ooooh! Tell me what it is. I can use it for my next semester." Gori tells him.

"Sorry, it's only allowed towards Rinz."

"Yeah, there's limited access only."

"Whatever, I'm just glad we are both on break now." Gori says.

"Me too." I say.

"How long until we reach the training grounds?" Andre asks.

"Two more minutes, amor." I tell him.

My exam was held at early in the morning. I quickly drove to uni and took my final. It didn't take me long knowing that I studied all my notes perfectly. As soon as I was done, I drove back home and left with my brothers, Gori, and Andre to training.

"Okay, we are here. You two, stay with Igor. Andre, you come with me. I will show you where the locker rooms are."

"Good luck, babe." I say, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks." He smiles at me and walks over to Marco.

"Oh, look who decided to show up." Gori says rolling her eyes. "You made it on time, congrats." She claps her hands at Mateo.

"Be quiet." He says. "I'm going to go get ready now." He runs off to the locker room.

Igor, Gori, and I were walking inside the building until we saw Marcos car pull up beside us.

"Good morning Asensios! Buenos dias mi vida!"

"Good morning." Me and Igor greet him.

"Buenos dias Marcos!" Gori says.

"Come over here and give me my morning kiss."

Gori walks over to the other side of the car where Marcos was sitting. He rolls down the window and they share a long kiss.

"ANYTIME NOW CUS!" Igor yells out.

She pulls away from Marcos and looks at Igor annoyed.

"I better get going." She rolls her eyes.

Marcos chuckles at her. "Okay, I'll see you after training!"

He drives ahead to park his car in the parking lot and we make our way inside the building. We take our seats in the stands and wait for the players to come out.

Soon enough, the players come out. I see Andre come out with Borja by his side. They were talking. Marcos and Marco came out together. At one point when Marco was walking towards the middle of the field, he purposely bumped into Dani and kept walking. He acted as if he had done nothing. Marcos laughed so loud at what Marco did and ended up high fiving him. Me and Gori couldn't keep our laughter in, so we also ended up laughing out loud.

"WHAT? What's so funny? What did I miss?" Igor asks.

"Hermano is being a savage." I say.

"Marco is bullying Dani." Gori says.

Igor lets out a chuckle and looks ahead at the players on the field.

"I hope Dani doesn't cause any scenes today." I say.