Chapter 63

After 2 months...

Rinz's POV:

"Ugh, can we just go back to Bora Bora?" I ask rubbing my forehead in frusturation.

"You've been there for about a month! You want to stay more?!" Gori exclaims.

"Yeah, like you said a couple of days... turned out to be three weeks.." Marcos reminds us.

"Hey, we liked it there so much we decided to extend our vacation there." Andre says.

"Yeah alone... with my cus.. on an island... what's not to like?" Gori teases.

"Nothing really." He smirks at me.

I playfully roll my eyes at him and let out a sigh. "I think I'm going to go upstairs to rest a little. I feel tired."

"Are you okay?" Andre asks me for what felt like the 1000th time this month. He's just worried because this month is when I'm due.

"Yeah, I just need to lay down a bit." I assure him.

"Can I come?" He looks at me innocently.

"Eh, why not?" I smile at him.

He gets up from the couch and grabs my hand in his as he leads the way to my old room. He opens the door for me and I lay down on my bed. He lays down next to me and wraps his arms around me while letting me rest my head on his chest. We spend the next couple of minutes talking about random things.

"What did you say?" He asks me.

"I said nothing..." I tease him.

"Oh, is that so?" He starts to tickle me and I let out loud laughs like crazy.

All of a sudden, I feel this weird pain in me. "Ow." I let out. "Andre, be careful." I tell him.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to..."

There's that pain again. It's coming from my stomach. I grab my stomach and wince in pain.

"Amor? What's wrong? That definitely was not my fault this time."

"I-I don't know."

"Is it coming from your stomach?" He asks me as he places his hand carefully on my stomach.

"Yes." I gulp.

"Babe are you..?"

"I don't know!!" I yell out.

"Babe, you're giving birth! OH MY GOD YOU ARE GIVING BIRTH!"

"I'm what????"

"Do not freak out amor okay?" He picks me up and runs downstairs with me in his arms.

"MARCO! TURN THE CAR ON!"

"Why?" He asks not taking his eyes off the television.

I let out another groan and that seemed to catch his attention because he tilted his head to the side to take a look at me.

"Nevermind! I will drive!" Andre yells out in frustration.

"NO!" I yell out. "I don't want you to stop holding me."

Marco quickly gets up from the couch and makes him way over to the front door. "Hurry up! Bring her out!" He exclaims before running out the house.

"Okay baby, we're leaving now everything will be alright." Andre says, tries to calm me down as he grabs our jackets.

"I'm coming!" Gori announces as she runs out of the house before us.

"Yes, and I am not staying here alone so me too I'm coming!" Marcos says before he follows her.