Chapter 27

Rinz's POV:

"Ladies and gentlemen, as we start our descent, please make sure your seat backs and tray tables are in their full upright position. Make sure your seat belt is securely fastened and all carry-on luggage is stowed underneath the seat in front of you or in the overhead bins. Thank you."

I was about to land in Italy. I was about to face Andre in a matter of minutes. My heart is beating so fast just thinking about how his heart will be broken once I tell him that I will break up with him. Yes, that is my choice. Before I left Madrid, I talked to Dani and he told me I can tell Andre about Maria's crazy obsession with him so it will help ease the pain he will be facing, even if it was for a little. I sit upright and fasten my seat belt tight. I look out the window, playing the worst scenarios that might happen today in my head .

~~~~~
Andre's POV:

"Afonso! Why haven't you left yet?"

"I'm leaving! I'm leaving! God!" He says grabbing his bag. "When will I meet your girlfriend?" He asks.

"Not today, please. I got plans with her, I haven't seen her in a while now." I tell him.

"Tomorrow at the match then?"

"Okay, yes. Perfect." I say.

"So, she might end up being my sister in law?" He asks, rubbing his chin.

I laugh. "Definetly. Now please leave." I say ushering him out of the house.

I had to drive Afonso over to his friend since he is spending the night there and then I had to drive to the airport to pick up Rinz. I am REALLY excited. I lock the door and make my way to my car.

At the airport...

I stood to the side waiting for Rinz to come out any second. I take a look at my watch one more time, before I see her. My mouth was hanging open like an idiot. Man, she looked great. I quickly shake my head, recollecting my thoughts. I hide the rose I got for her behind my back and that's when she sees me. She smiles at me and walks up to me. When we get close to each other, we crash into a hug.

"You're finally here." I say while hugging her. I was smiling like an idiot.

"Yeah." I hear her say.

I pull away from the hug and look at her. I pull her close to me and give her the rose.

"For you. I know you love roses." I say looking at her.

She looks at the rose and grabs it. "Thank you." She says, sniffing it.

"I missed you so much." I tell her.

"Me too." She says.

She pulls me into another hug. After we pull away from the hug, I decide that it's time we should head to the car because I needed her to rest a bit before we go out.

"Let me get those for you."

"No, it's fine." She says.

"Shut up." I joke while giving her a quick kiss.

When I did that she made a face. A face I couldn't read. Was she shy or was she uncomfortable that I did that? I mean we've kissed before so why would that be a problem now? Maybe it was because we haven't seen each other in a while and she was caught up in the moment? I shake away my thoughts and try my best to be positive. I'm sure it was nothing. Today will be perfect. I grab her bag with my left hand and with my other hand, I grabbed her hand and interwined our fingers together.