Chapter 19

Borja's POV:

"Do you have to leave?" Gori asks me with a frown on her face.

"I wish I can stay here and not go, but yes I have to leave babe." I tell her.

We were sitting in my living room on the couch. We were supposedly watching some television, but we knew that none of us were paying attention to it. As a matter of fact, I have absolutely no idea what is being played right now. After we left Andre's birthday party, we came over to my house and decided to keep each other company until we both get tired and fall asleep because the next morning I will be leaving Spain to go to Iceland and then Slovakia to play for the EURO U-21 qualification.

"I want you to go and chase your dreams." She tells me. She wraps her arms around my waist and rests her head on my shoulder. "I wish I could go with you."

"And I wish I would be here for your birthday." I tell her, playing with her hair.

"I don't care about my birthday."

"Well I do. It's the day my girlfriend was born, how can I not care about this day?"

"Shut up." She quietly laughs. She takes a long pause before speaking again. "I wish we can go somewhere far. Like, just me and you."

"I want to go back to Los Angeles with you. It was fun and magical there. But this time, I want to go there with only us two." I tell her.

"I wish we can go there." She smiles.

"I'm definetly going to take you there once our winter break starts."

We continue to enjoy each other's company until she speaks up again. "Borja, I love you, thank you for making me realize that it's okay to love again, even if you've been hurt and cheated on before."

"I love you too babygirl." I say kissing her forehead.

~~~~~
Andre's POV:

"Hufff why do you have to leaveeee?!"

"Because I have games to play with my national team." I tell Rinz.

"Why do friendly matches exist?!"

I chuckle at her.

"OH WON'T YOU STAAAAY WITH MEEEEE CAUSE YOU'RE ALL I NEEEEED." She starts singing.

"Rinz..." I say, trying to keep a strict face.

"I WANT YOU TO STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY." She sings another song hitting a high note.

"I'll try to come visit you in a week." I say wrapping my arms around her.

"No you won't. You have to get back to Milan after you're done playing with the national team so you can train with the team because you have upcoming matches with them."

She was right.

I let out a sigh. "Babe, what did I tell you before you left Milan? We'll make it work right?"

She nods her head at me. I let her go and grab my bag, carrying it down the stairs. I place my bag at the front door and look at her.

"See you soon?" She says.

She remembers the words I told her from the last time she left.

"Very soon," I reply to her pulling her into a hug.

We hug for a good 5 minutes until she pulls away and tells me I should get going so I don't miss my flight. I pulled her in for one more kiss until the next time I see her before walking out the door and hopping into the taxi that is waiting for me outside.