Chapter 56

Rinz's POV:

I flutter my eyes open and Andre is the first thing I see in the morning. He is lying down at his side, looking down at me and smiling. I give him a lazy smile and close my eyes. He pulls me in close to him and wraps his arms around me.

Its been two weeks since I've last seen Andre. When his break was over, he flew back to Milan for his games and at the same time, I started my second semester at college. He came to visit me yesterday. He is staying until the weekend.

"Last night was great." I tell him remembering the fun we had.

"More than great." He corrects me.

I pull away from his grip and sit straight on the bed. As I pick myself up, I feel a bit dizzy. Andre immediately sits up straight next to me.

"Rinz..."

"I'm fine."

"This has happened more than once for the past three weeks, don't you think it's time to go to the doctor?"

"N-no. I'm fine."

After I said that, I felt my stomach tell me otherwise. I cover my mouth and run to the bathroom.

"RINZ?" Andre yells from my room.

Not a second passes by and he is next to my side on the bathroom floor. He rubs my back while I vomit. What the hell is wrong with me?

"Are you okay?" He asks me once I finish. "What a dumb question to ask, of course you are not okay. Here, let me help you up."

He gets up and extends his hand out for me. I grab it as he gently pulls me up. I wash my face and brush my teeth. Then, he walks me back to my bed. I lay down as he sits next to me. He puts his hand on my forehead. He furrows his eyebrows as he does so.

"You don't have a fever." He tells me, confused.

"It's probably something I ate then."

"Rinz, whatever you ate, I ate. That can't be it."

"You must have a stronger immune system than me." I tease.

"Blah, blah, blah. I need to take you to the doctor."

"Andre, please no. I'm fine."

He sighs and stands up. "I'm going to make you breakfast then."

I nod my head at him. He walks out the door, only to pop his head back into the room.

"No one is home?" He asks, realizing how quiet the house is.

I look over at the clock on my drawer. "Papa is at work, Marco left for training, and Igor is probably out doing some errands."

He nods his head at me and walks out of my room once again. I close my eyes to try to figure out what the hell is wrong with me until Andre comes back. I've been getting dizzy most of the times and not feeling like myself.

"Breakfast is readyyy!" Andre exclaims as he walks into my room.

He sets the food on my drawer next to me. I take a look at the tray of food he got me. Scrambled eggs, orange juice, toast, butter,...

Once I take in the aroma of the food, I feel a bit uneasy again. I cover my mouth with my hand and rush over to the bathroom once again.

"'Madre mia, and you say you don't need a doctor?" He rubs my back.

"I don't know what is wrong with me." I say looking at him.

"We're going to the doctor, I don't care."