Chapter 53

Rinz's POV:

"Who threw my dress on the floor?" I ask Andre.

"Oh that was when we-"

"I REMEMBER!" I yell out, cutting him off.

He chuckles at me and goes back to packing his things. I grab the dress and neatly fold it before placing it in my suitcase. We were both putting our things away since we had an early flight back to Milan in the middle of the night. We decided to pack our things last minute because we were too busy hanging around the Eiffel tower for the last time. A big part has grown in my heart for Paris, Andre proposing to me here made it even more special.

"Babe, your phone is ringing." Andre tells me, cutting me off from the flashbacks I was having from the night he proposed to me.

He walks up to me and hands me his phone. I look at the screen and see Gori's name on it.

"It's Gori..." I say.

"I know, I saw. Answer it already!"

"Okay, okay!" I say before answering the phone.

"MARCOS I GET IT!"

"If she doesn't answer try ag-"

"Oh my God! Idiot! She answered. Shhhh!" She whispers.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hey, cus."

"Hey..."

"How are you?"

I take a seat on the bed before answering her. "Good, and you?" I ask playing with the end of my shirt.

"Good."

Awkward silence.

"CUS I AM SORRY! I WANT TO GO TO YOUR ENGAGEMENT PARTY. OF COURSE I WOULDN'T MISS IT FOR THE WORLD! I DON'T KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON IN MY MIND WHEN I TOLD YOU I DID NOT WANT TO GO. MY COUSIN IS GETTING MARRIED TO THE LOVE OF HER LIFE OF COURSE I WOULD GO."

"Cus-"

"NO! I AM REALLY TRUELY REALLY SORRY. I AM AN IDIOT PLEASE FORGIVE ME. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE."

"Cus I-"

"YOU DON'T FORGIVE ME DO YOU? OH, YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO NOT FORGIVE ME. I AM THE WORST COUSIN IN THE HISTORY OF COUSINS. IF MATEO IS YOUR FAVORITE COUSIN NOW THEN YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO DECIDE THA-"

"CUS I FORGIVE YOU!" I yell out louder than she had been yelling.

Andre raises his eyebrow at me once he heard me yelling.

"Oh. Really?"

"YES!"

"THANK GOD! I missed you so fricking much."

"Me too."

After I finished my talk with Gori on the phone and I finished packing, me and Andre decided to cuddle each other on the bed until it was time to leave. He was going through his phone while I was admiring every part of his face. I think I memorized every part of him by now. I pulled away from our cuddling position and sat on the bed with my feet crossed.

"Rinzzz come back here." He whines as he had his arms open wide.

"Andreeeee" I sing his name while giving him an innocent look.

"What is it baby?"

Damn it when he calls me baby.

"Would you let me style your hair?"

"WHAT?!"

"What, what?" I continue to innocently look at him.

"That's the second thing I love most in this world."