Chapter 61

Rinz's POV:

Three and a half months later...

"OUCH! IZA WOULD YOU QUIT POKING MY EYES OUT?" I yell at her.

"Well, I would if you quit moving so much!" She sasses at me.

I let out a puff of annoyance and let her continue painting my face with makeup. Today is the big day. Mine and Andre's big day. Our wedding day. I let out a shaky breath to try to calm down by nerves, but it wasn't working. I wanted today to be perfect, more than perfect... magical. I hear my phone buzz, signaling that I just got a new message from someone, but I don't grab it since Iza told me not to move.

"DONE, DONE, AND DONE! OH MY GOD I AM DONE!" She exclaims.

I nervously gulp. "Done?"

"YES!"

I look into the mirror and my eyes go wide at what she has done to my face. Yes I'm not a fan of make up, but from what she has done to my face, I think I will start liking this make up shit. I smile at myself in the mirror and look up at her with an even bigger smile.

"Izabella thank you so freaking much!" I hug her tightly.

She giggles at me and hugs me back as tight as I did. "You better not ruin your make up, missy... or else I'll dramatically make a scene at your wedding."

"Oh trust me, I don't think I want to ruin it."

She smiles proudly at me before walking towards the other mirror in the room to do her own makeup, even though she did not need it. What a model. I grab my phone once I remember that I had gotten a text from someone. I open my phone and realize that the text was from Marco.

Marco: hey hermana,
I can still remember when you took your first baby steps and now you are about to take your steps down the aisle. You are getting married... madre mia❤️ Cannot wait to see you! You will be the most beautiful bride in the history of brides, mom is so proud of you, I am sure.❤️

I quickly blink away my tears to prevent them from rolling down my face so they don't ruin my make up. Then, I hear a knock on the door.

"ARE YOU TWO DONE?" I hear Gori yell behind the door.

"COME IN!" Iza yells back not taking her eyes off of the mirror.

I watch Gori as she walks in and her eyes go wide.

"OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD!!!"

"Is it too much?" I ask worried.

"OH MY GOD HOW BEAUTIFUL YOU LOOK!"

I give her a small smile and get up from my seat.

"Go get in your dress! Our family is coming up here any second."

I quickly nod my head at her and go into the room to change into my wedding dress. As soon as I am done, I walk out of the room and towards the two girls.

 As soon as I am done, I walk out of the room and towards the two girls