Chapter 54

Rinz's POV:

"Afonso! Hold my dress properly!"

"I am sick and tired of holding this dress! Are you even sure this is a dress? It's freaking heavy."

"You're not even holding it you're dragging it around." Ze says.

"Okay then. Here."

Afonso hands him my dress and grabs Andre's suit from his hands for him to hold instead.

"Now this is something a person can hold." Afonso tells me.

"Oh my God! I thought Afonso was exaggerating, but damn this dress is heavy." Ze whines.

"It's not a normal dress, it's my engagement party dress. Take care of it." I warn him.

"Imagine how heavy her wedding dress will be." Afonso whispers to him.

I playfully slap him on the head.

"Give me that." Andre says.

He grabs my dress from Ze and holds it carefully.

"You both need to go to the gym and lift some weights. No wonder you two are single."

I giggle at Andre's words.

"Excuse me? The only reason why I am single is because I chose to be single." Afonso defends himself.

"Yeah, okay." Andre rolls his eyes at him.

"Will there be any cute Spanish girls at the party, Rinz?" Ze asks.

I laugh at him. "They won't be interested." I shake my head. "OH! But Maite will be there!"

"The girl Afonso has been trying to get to be his girlfriend?" Ze asks.

"I am not!"

"Are too!" Andre fights him.

"Not!"

"Too!"

"Not!"

"Too!"

"Stop!" I yell at them.

"I'm not." Afonso mumbles.

"You are too." Andre sasses back at him.

I playfully hit Andre's shoulder and he raises his hands in defeat. I see Afonso roll his eyes at his brother. Then, we continue to walk around the airport.

"Keep your eyes open for my family." I tell them.

Tomorrow is the big day. Engagement party day. To say I am not nervous is a big lie. I'm so excited, but nervous at the same time.

"Isn't that Marco?" Ze points over to his right.

"Oh my God! Yes!" I squeal.

I drop my bags on the floor and run over to hug him.

"MARCO!" I yell out throwing myself on him.

"Woah, I thought you were a crazy fan for a second. RINZ!" He hugs me really tight.

"Oh my God I missed you so much."

"But you missed me more, am I right?"

"Igor!"

I throw my arms around his neck and he pulls me in closer to him.

"Okay enough sibling love. It's time for cousin love. Out of the way." Gori says, pulling me away from Igor.

"Oh my God, Oh my God, oh my God. It's been two weeks without you." She hugs me.

"I know, oh my God." I say hugging her back.