Chapter 22

Gori's POV:

Me: Idiot. Where did these pictures come from?

Dani: Your "boyfriend" went out with her today... actually, he was out with her all day since we had a day off.

Me: Who is she anyways?

Dani: Not sure, could be his new girlfriend..

Me: Sthu I'm blocking you

Dani: I got a picture to prove it to you
*attached image*

What... the... hell...

WHY DOES BORJA HAVE HIS ARMS AROUND HER SHOULDERS?!?!

Dani: Ahh no reply?

Me: I don't know what to say lol

Dani: Her name is Gloria by the way

Me: Why are you telling me this

Dani: Just to let you know what's happening behind your back I guess

Me: You're such a liar and cheater. This won't let me change what I think about you.

Dani: Lmao, I'm over here trying to open your mind up a bit and let you know what is happening behind your back and you're acting like this with me. Maybe this is a sign why you got cheated on twice. You deserve it.

After I read his message, I immediately block him and throw my phone at the end of my room. I'm pretty sure it's cracked or broken because I threw it across the room with a lot of force. I cover my head with my pillow and cry in it all night, until I fall asleep crying.

~~~~~
Rinz's POV:

I pick up my phone and call Gori for what felt like the 100th time today. She hasn't answered any of my calls. Her phone is not evening ringing, it just goes to voicemail right away.

"I'm telling you, she is not answering me!" I say frustrated.

"She's probably showering." Igor replies.

"Oh, so in the morning she was probably still asleep, in the afternoon making something to eat, now she is showering? Igor please cut the crap out." I say rolling my eyes.

"Gori is right next door to us, if something happened to her we would know."

"Yeah, because you've checked on her today." I sarcastically say getting up from the couch and walking up to the front door to go to her.

I shouldn't be taking my anger out on him but I am over here worried sick about her and he is acting like everything is fine and okay. Well, I would understand why he would think that way since he doesn't know about the whole 'Borja not calling or checking up on Gori on her birthday' thing. I was worried about Borja too because he isn't replying to any of my calls or texts. That made me worry about this whole thing even more. I walk over to Gori's house and knock on her door. I knocked on her door multiple times until she opened. After 7 minutes of waiting outside and knocking on her door, she finally opens the door.

"Thank God you opened the door, I was about to break down the do-" I stop talking once I look at her face. "Oh my God, why is your face like that? What's wrong?" I quickly ask her. I knew something was wrong. Her face was red and her eyes were puffy as if she hadn't slept and was crying a lot.

"B-Borja, h-h-he-" She tried saying, but failed because she started sobbing like crazy.

I pull her into a hug and try to calm her down. "Shhh, calm down. Everything will be fine."