Chapter 44

Rinz's POV:

It's been a couple days since I went to Dani's house and spoke to him. He hasn't bothered me, my family or friends ever since, so that was good. I hope it stays that way... Forever.

I was with Gori and Raveen and we were at the final training session before the team plays against Barcelona and before Andre goes back to Milan to play for his match.

"Where do you guys want to sit?" Gori asks us.

I look to my left and I see Javi sitting in the first row. He sees me and waves at me.

"How about we sit with Javi?"

"Absolutely not, cus."

"Not sure if that's a good idea. We should stay away from anything Dani related so we can ignore drama as much as possible. Like right now everything is fine because we are blocking him out of our lives." Raveen says.

"But it's Javi. Cus knows Javi is nice! He doesn't even know how evil his cousin is acting nowadays. He is innocent."

She sighs at me and looks over at Javi.

"Fine." She mumbles.

We walk over to him and I take a seat next to him, Gori sits next to me, and Raveen sits next to Gori.

"Hey girls!"

"Hola Javi." I say hugging him.

"How have you all been?"

"Good, what about you?" Raveen asks him.

"I'm good too. Excited for the clasico?" He asks us.

We all nod our heads at him and look ahead of us at the field. We watch the players walk out on the field.

"How great is it that your boyfriend is training with Real Madrid?" Javi asks me.

"A lot." I laugh.

"I heard rumors saying Real Madrid want to buy him, is that true?"

"I hope so. Cris has been talking to Perez and Zidane about it and they are taking it into consideration especially when we know they need a striker and they are looking for one so hopefully it all turns out right."

"I think he can get in." He says.

"And he will." Gori tells him. "He is a hardworking player and has very great moves and skills compared to other players his age."

"I agree." Raveen says.

When Marco walks out on the field, Raveen yells his name out to catch his attention.

"MARCO!"

He looks up at her and blows a kiss in her direction and then jogs up to the middle of the field to where Zidane and everyone else is waiting.

"How long until training is over?" Raveen asks us.

We all look at her in disbelief.

"It hasn't even started yet!" Gori exclaims.

She playfully rolls her eyes at Gori. Then, she keeps her eyes focused on Marco only.

Marcos and Andre come out of the tunnel together. They were both laughing and talking.

"Aww, how cute are our boyfriends?" Gori asks me.

Ever since we went out on our double date, Andre grew closer to Marcos and they have been spending a lot of time with one another. I guess that is a good thing since Gori and I spend a lot of time together.