Chapter 55

Borja's POV:

"Where do you want to go?" I ask Gori.

"Anywhere you want to go. I don't have anywhere in particular in mind."

I look around the stores and shops on the streets of Madrid we were walking on. I also had no where in mind to go too. 

"How about this place?" I ask, pointing to a face painting shop.

She bites her bottom lip to try to stop herself from laughing at me. "Borja, do you really want to be surrounded by kids?"

"Oh, come on! It'll be fun."

"I don't trust you painting my face."

I put my hand on my heart, pretending to look offended by what she said.

"I'll have you know, I am a very good painter."

"Blah, blah, blah."

I grab her hand, forcing her to enter the shop with me.

"Hello." The lady at the counter smiles at us.

"Hi." I return the smile at her.

"How many people?"

500. Does she not see that it's only the two of us?

"Two." I politely tell her.

She types some stuff on her device and I turn my attention to Gori. I look at her and saw her standing there, with her arms crossed and with a blank expression on her face. I scrunch my nose, making a funny face, hoping to eliminate that blank expression on her face. She sticks her tongue out at me and then smiles. I smile back at her before the lady interrupts us.

"That'll be 24.50 euros sir."

I hand her the money and she gives me the receipt in return. Gori and I walk into the shop and sit down on two chairs.

"Even the seats are small, Borja." She chuckles.

"Who cares? Let's just have fun." I say, grabbing the paint set and brush from the table. "I'll do your face first." I smirk.

"Oh, God." She covers her face with her small hands.

I pull her hands away from her face and look at her.

"What should I draw?"

"Nothing." She innocently smiles at me.

I let out a laugh. "Mhhm."

I dip the brush into the black paint and run it across her cheek.

"What are you painting?" She hesitantly asks.

"You'll see." I smile as I continue to draw on her face.

Halfway through, she moves her face to the side to stop me from drawing on her face. I place my fingers under her chin and hold her face still so I can finish my painting. She was pouting through the whole time which made her ten times cuter.

"Are you done yet?" She whines.

"Yes, just let me add one more thing, my signature move."

"Your what? Oh please God, let there be a place in this shop for me to wash my face."

"Shhhh." I shush her.

I draw a BM 21 on her right cheek and look proudly at her.

"Want to see?" I ask her while I hold the mirror close to my chest.

"No."

"Well, too bad."

I turn the mirror her way so she can see herself.