Chapter 16

Rinz's POV:

"Rinz! Hurry up! We will be late!"

"I'm coming!" I yell back to my cousin, Gori.

I grab my purse and head downstairs. I look at the key hanger that is located by our front door that holds all our car keys. No keys?! I give Raveen and Gori the "we cannot get to the training session without car keys" look. Gori threw the car keys at me and luckily I caught them.

"Thanks." I smile sheepisly at her.

"Hurry up! We will be laaaaaate!" Raveen whines as she walks out the door.

I roll my eyes at her as I wear my shoes. We all know she just wants to get there early to see Marco.

"Are we ready to leave?" I ask the girls with me.

When they nod their heads, I set the car to drive and drive off.

"You need to get your own car. You can't just keep borrowing Marco or Igor's car." Gori says.

"You think I don't know that? Tell that to Marco." I say focusing on the road.

"It's not fair how he bought Igor a new car and not one for you. It's a good thing Igor let you borrow his car today." She says looking at the road too.

Igor and papa came to Madrid this week. They are going to stay here for a while and I am so thankful for that because I missed having their company around.

"I know..." I say.

"WOULD YOU PLEASE SLOW DOWN?!" Raveen yells at me.

"I thought you wanted to see hermano as soon as possible?" I tease.

"Yes, but I would like to see him alive por favor."

I continue driving and on the way I couldn't help but think about Andre. It's been three days since I've last seen him, but he makes me feel as if I am with him all the time. He talks to me every hour of the day and updates me with everything that happens with him and I do the same. His birthday is in the next 3 days. He told me he will fly over to Madrid to celebrate with me. I had a gift in mind to buy him, but I also wanted to throw him a surprise birthday party. As I drove, I thought about all the things that I needed to prepare for this party and I realized that I needed to get started as soon as possible.

"WATCH OUT!" Gori yells. I slam the breaks making the car stop.

"There was a stop sign, why didn't you stop?! We could have crashed into that passing car."

"Sorry, I didn't know there was a stop sign there..."

"What were you thinking about?" Gori asks me.

"Nothing." I say realizing that this was not the right time to think about Andre and his surprise party.

"About Andre of course." Raveen teases.

I look at her through my rear view mirror only to see her smirking at me. I roll my eyes at her and I drive off, more carefully this time. When we reached the Real Madrid training grounds, Raveen jumped out of the car and immediately ran into the building to get seats to sit in that are close to the boys training.

"Hey cus, do you want to go shopping with me after the training session ends?" I ask her.

"Sure, but what for?"

"Andre's birthday." I smile.

"OH! Yes yes yes." She excitedly says. "Count me in."

We walk inside and sit next to Raveen. The boys just walked out on the field.