Chapter 64

Gori's POV:

"Marcos! Are you ready yet?" I ask from our room.

"Almost!" He yells out from the bathroom.

I let out a sigh and throw myself on our bed. That boy takes a much longer time to get ready than I do, or any girl in general. I lift my head when I hear him walk into the room.

"I am ready mi amo- woah."

I get off the bed and walk over to him. "Que?"

"What's this you're wearing?" He asks me as he gently grabs my hand and pulls me closer to him.

"Clothes.."

"Are you sure? Because it's showing a lot of your sexy skin." He whispers in my ear.

I let out a muffled noise as I felt his breath touch my skin.

"One round before we leave?" He asks me tracing patterns on my hips.

"Mmm." I close my eyes to enjoy the feeling he is giving me, but then Sergio's party came into my mind and I immediately opened my eyes. "No! We have to go to that party." I say.

Not going to lie, Sergio throws the best parties, they are always fun and because I have been busying myself with college work all the time, I needed some time to just chill and relax for a bit. So you can say that I am looking forward to this party.

"A quick one babe? The party won't die." He pouts.

"Noooo. Party is waiting for us vamos." I say tugging at his arm.

"Okay, okay." He gives in. "But I have a situation down there."

I furrow my eyebrows at him and look at where his eyes are staring. I giggle at the tent in his pants. "Is that suppose to be my problem?"

"What do you mean? You caused it." He says.

"You want help with that, blondie?" I say reaching down to unzip his pants.

He doesn't say anything just nods his head at me and gulps. I quickly pull down his pants at the same time with his boxers. I stare at his size and smile up at him innocently. He licks his lips and slides his fingers in my hair as he watches my every move. I grab him in my hands and start to stroke him. He immediately closes his eyes and lets out the hottest moans ever. I kept repeating my actions until I decided to surprise him. I put all of him in my mouth and began to suck him off.

"OH MY- YES DAMN IT."

I go faster as his words and moans motivate me.

"Yes, Paddy..."

I pull him out of my mouth, eyes going wide.

"Excuse me? Who did you just call me?" I ask angrily as I cross my arms under my chest.

"I- um..."

"I'm leaving," I say grabbing my jacket and phone.

"Gori, I did not mean what I said!"

"Kay. Cool then." I say making my way downstairs.

I hear him wear his clothes and run after me.

"What do you think you are doing?" He comes near me.

"Going to the party. Alone." I answer him. I slip on my shoes and jacket, getting ready to leave.

"Gori no! Baby, I swear I don't know why I said her name. I don't even like her. Fuck. I never liked her." He rambles on and on, but all I could hear was bullshit and lies.