Chapter 65

Rinz's POV:

"WHAAAAAAT?!?" I heard Andre shout from the other room.

"What's going on?" Gori asks me as she tries to eat her breakfast.

"I have no idea..." I trail off. "I'll go check up on them until you finish you-" I was cut off by the sound of Gori jumping out of bed and running to the bathroom. "Your breakfast." I finish to myself.

I get up from where I was sitting and walk up to the bathroom door. "Cus, I'm going to go check up on the boys." I tell her. "Are you going to be okay?" I ask her.

I hear her mumble a yes so I exit the room and walk over to the room Patrick is staying in. I peep my head inside the room and look at them both only to find them both in panic mode.

"I heard Andre yell... is everything alright?" I ask carefully.

Patrick gives Andre a look and he shakes his head at Patrick. "No, I'm not going to lie to her." He strictly says. "Rinz, come over here amor."

I carefully walk over to Andre to take a seat next to him. "What is going on..."

"Patrick has something to tell you."

"I do not." He says as he looks at Andre with big eyes.

"Okay, I'll tell her."

"Don't..."

"Just someone tell me already!"

"Patrick and Gori slept with each other last night."

I look at them both in shock, not moving a single muscle.

"Say something amor.."

"Oh God this was way worse than I imagined it to be."

"Don't over exaggerate Patrick.."

"I'm not overexaggerating look at her face Andre!"

"Just give her-"

"WHAAAAAT?!" I randomly burst out.

"See?" Andre tells Patrick.

I get up from where I am sitting and start to pace around the room, a million thoughts going through my mind.

"Madre mia! What a mess you two made! Did you not think of Marcs when you were undressing her or????" I yell at Patrick.

"No Rinz I didn't, I was drunk. We were drunk." He says looking at his fingers.

"Madre mia." I say running my fingers through my hair.

"Hey, we'll fix this." Andre says coming over to me to hold me still.

"How can we possibly fix something like this?" I ask him.

"I don't know, but we'll find a way."

I nod my head at him. "I'm going to sit outside for some air." I tell them before leaving the room.

As I walk, I pass by the room Gori is in.

"Rinz?" She groans.

I rub my forehead when I hear her yell my name. How am I suppose to face her? I take a deep breath and open the door.

"Yes?"

"What's going on? You all sound annoyed." She mumbles in her pillow.

I watch her as I mentally make a debate in my mind to either tell her or not. I end up deciding to let Patrick tell her since this was all on him.

"Nothing just Patrick being an idiot."

She lifts her head out of the pillow and looks at me smiling. "That dork is something special." She tells me.