Chapter 12

Rinz's POV:

"Okay, I'm ready!" I hear Andre say.

I turn around to look at him. "Is this the same guy who had messy hair and a sweaty body just a couple of minutes ago?" I ask myself. He looked great. He was wearing jeans, a black and white jacket, a cap, and some white shoes. His hair that was once messy is now perfectly styled and combed. "How???"

I snapped out of my thoughts as Andre waved his hand in front of me. "You okay there?" He laughs.

I nod my head and then I let my hair cover my face since I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Are we ready to leave?" Andre asks as he takes out his car keys from his pocket.

"Actually, me and Gori were talking and we decided to go out and explore Italy a bit since we are leaving tomorrow night." Borja says.

"You can do that tomorrow morning." I say crossing my arms.

"No, no Italy is big! We need time to explore." Gori exclaims.

"Me and Andre will come with you two then." I say.

"Nah uh, Bori time." Borja says putting his arm around Gori and she leans against his chest.

I stand there and give them a pissed look. They are setting me up on a date with Andre Silva. I should have seen this coming, I am so dumb and blind.

"So.. it's just me and Rinz?" Andre asks.

"Yep! Enjoy you two!" Borja yells walking off with Gori by his side.

"They are going to pay for this. Revenge will come soon." I thought to myself.

"Where do you want to go?" He hesitantly asks me, as if he didn't know what to say.

"I don't know, I'm not familiar with Italy." I shrug trying not to laugh.

"Right." He laughs shaking his head. He paused a moment thinking. "I know a place." He says. "Come on!"

I follow him to his car. When we leave the stadium, it was crazy. There were so many people outside. More papparazi than fans to be exact.

"What is this?" I start to freak out. I am not good in crowded places. I know I am in a car, but I freak out everytime I am out with my brother and things like this happen.

"Looks like they got themselves a story to share." He says annoyed.

I try to cover my face from all the flashing lights coming from their cameras. Andre noticed how uncomfortable I was and he handed me his cap.

"Here this will help." He says.

I grabbed his cap from his hands and put it on my head. It seemed to help, but I was still freaking out. I did not like this attention at all. He tried his best to leave the place as soon as possible, which took him 5 minutes.

"That was crazy." I say.

"More like annoying." He says rolling his eyes at the thought of them.

On the way, we talked about random things and we got to know each other better. He was way different from Instagram messages. In person he was more fun, acted like a child (in a good way), and was funnier. I felt like we could get a long. After 15 minutes, he parks his car at the parking lot and tells me to follow him. We walked into a place where people go to, to walk and there was a nice view to it too. There was a river and ahead were buildings.

"I come here a lot." He says as we walk. "It's like my runaway spot, I come here to think or when I'm stressed, I come here to calm down. It sound cliche, but it helps." He tells me.