1

[edited]
*lower case intended*

JIMIN POV

looking up to the bare ceiling from the hard worn-out floorboards, i felt lifeless. i was lying there procrastinating for the past few hours. my gaze was caught by the work on my desk blocking my clear view. why do i have to complete that, all those essays in a week. it looked like they were very inclined, more than the tower of pisa at least; there were probably going to topple over by how much i hadn't completed. nothing could motivate me. nothing. until i remembered.

picking my dead body up from the floor, i changed into some more suitable clothing rather than just wearing sweat pants. i ruffled my freshly-dyed blonde hair and i was good to go. but how was i going to bring all of that? i looked at my desk again. it was going to be the death of me.

"mum i'm going to the library to study!" i shouted to her as i was about to exit with the papers in my other hand which i managed to stuff into a heavy duty shopping bag. good thing i was working out of not i would've collapsed in an instant.

"okay jimin but make sure to not stay too late, me and your father are going to mr kim's dinner party for his company's thirty year anniversary and we might not be back till morning. take care. love you," she told me as she was at the top of the stairs holding her high heels in one hand and earrings in the other.

i chuckled. she is always so thoughtful and caring.
"yes yes don't worry. love you too"
and with that i walked to the library.

its not that far only a 6 minute walk but with all these assignments and essays to complete in one hand it felt like an eternity.

with all my breath nearly gone i entered the library, pushing the door with my back since i was too exhausted.

the librarian smiled at me and pointed to me the empty seats, "it's quite full tonight, you kids studying hard i imagine??" she whispered to me.

" i guess so," i let out an awkward chuckle and with that i placed all my sheets on a table and sat down.

the table i was on was decent, no one to annoy or pester me i suppose. just a few girls,nothing bad. the girl across me looked like she had been here from the beginning of time. her hair all tangled and greasy, her bloodshot eyes darting across the page like a cat trying to catch a laser. some people must actually be serious about school life unlike me. the other few girls looked like they weren't bothered with the work but only to make their notes neat with all the stationery in the entire world. i mean that seems about correct. i realised the seat next to me was empty yet there were textbooks and notes on the desk. maybe they've taken a break?

i decide to start with my science essay on cells so i walk up to the book shelves and start looking for half-decent books to copy out of. it's not plagiarism i hope, i've gotten away with it before. or is that why i'd gotten bad marks?

after a few minutes of thoroughly searching and going through several different aisles and shelves, i finally found a decent book; one which wasn't covered in so many doodles that you couldn't read the text at all.

i pulled it out and instead of looking at the book i noticed a boy with the most fluffiest looking hair ever browsing the opposing shelf. i decided to think nothing of it even though i really wanted to know how he manages his hair. swiftly for the slightest second he turned around and we made eye contact. a small dainty button nose, thin lips, and nice eyes. i looked down to my book like nothing had happened and took the book back to my table and started to study. the last thing i remember was trying to focus on the text book.
-

i awoke in an unfamiliar bed and looked at my watch
3:00am

"sleepy much?" i heard a deep rich voice speak to me. it had the depth and richness of a thousand seas yet so refined and sweet.
"what's the point of studying in libraries when you fall asleep anyways?"

"who are you?? why are you here??" i sleepily said while rubbing my eyes.

"well that's for me to know and you to find out," he told me "want a lift home?"

"ummm appreciated but i need some info about you." my plan was to find who he was and then go to the police and complain i had been kidnapped.

"ask away but i'll only answer what i want," he responded to me. wow how much i loved his voice so hypnotising.

"well how old are you?"

"18."

"what happened why am i here?"

"why don't u try remember for yourself park jimin."

"ummmm how do you look like?" i tried to ask questions which benefitted me when i go to the police after this.

"well after we get to your house i'll show you." he replied. he seemed a bit shady and i tried to negotiate to go by bus but he wouldn't let me. i gave in and agreed for a lift.

the whole car ride was silent it was just me in the back seat holding my papers which were in my shopping bag.

we were finally at my house. before i left the car he told me one more thing.

"make sure to study park jimin i suggest doing your work on cells and observing carefully."

i nodded and went to my door as i was about to go inside i realised one thing... he didn't show me his face.

at this point i gave up and went upstairs into bed. this was great.

a/n after a past week of hardcore fanfic reading i decided to write one of my own. i'm sorry for any errors but i haven't edited the chapter.
hope you enjoyed!