37

JIMIN POV
wanting to be modest as i was waiting for yoongi to come out of the shower, i decided to place a towel around my waist and shove my shirt back on. i decided to change his bed sheets being the nice boyfriend i was, i mean it wouldn't be nice to keep the dirty ones. looking in the drawers near the bed, i couldn't find anything. all he had were just askew paint brushes and some doodle books. where did yoongi keep his sheets?

then i peered behind the door because something was keeping it from fully opening. it was a canvas on an easel . curiosity getting the better of me, i decided to delicately pull it out and look at it.
shock was the first thing that came to me. utter shock. he painted me. in a galaxy.

i didn't care if i were to get drenched by the shower, i had to thank yoongi so i ran out his bedroom to the bathroom. i charged in,

"yah do you mind?" yoongi raises his tone at me placing his loofah over his parts.
"it's not like i haven't seen it before..." i pulled of the towel around my waist and charged into the shower pulling him in for a hug.

he sharply gasped,
"what is this for jimin?" he asked looking a bit startled.
"your art, it's absolutely amazing and beautiful."
he scoffed, "its only because i painted you."
a gargantuan expanse of red plastered my face. i loved him.

"since you have suds of soap on you why not join me?"

i nodded unbuttoning my shirt and dropping it on the floor of the shower.
"i'm not regretting this min yoongi." i poured some body wash into my hands, ran it under the water until it created bubbles and threw it at yoongi.
"park jimin you're getting it,"
we kept on retaliating with more and more bubbles, nearly filling up all of the shower.
i wanted my future to be like this. with him.

we were both drying up now, yoongi ruffling his soft hair with the towel.

"yoongi?"
"hmm," he muffled from under the towel over his head.
"when i first saw you in the library i wondered how you got your hair to look so soft obviously i was in denial and i loved you from first sight but i sort of missed you washing your hair so what do you use? out of curiosity obviously,"

he threw his towel to my face,
"why u doing..."
he pulled it off now sitting on my lap somehow.
"well i'll let you guess what i use. if you get it wrong well you have to see."

i pulled down his head to touch his soft hair and thought for a few minutes wondering how he gets his hair like that,
"it's some expensive shit i'm pretty sure, your hair looks so nice i don't even know,"

he nodded his head lifting it up and quickly pecking me on my lips.

"wrong, last go,"
honestly this boy was driving my crazy. i mean if my punishment was kisses i wouldn't mind.
"i give up what do you use?"

he pulled a bottle from his back and placed it in my hands.

"wow head and shoulders you never would've guessed," he pretended to act shocked as he looked at me.

i stared at him actually shocked unlike his fake reaction. that what i use. how did he master using it??

"heheh what i knew that i was just pretending,"

"don't lie park jimin you had no clue," he got off me and went to pulled the easel directly  in the middle of his room, he took a pen and write something on the back of the canvas. smiling he gave it to me,
"even though you blatantly lost that game, this is for you. i love you and you deserve it."

i turned the frame to read his message which said:
you are my galaxy. i hope i'm yours too.

a wide grin plastered onto my face, he was my galaxy and he deserved to know. i placed the painting back on the easel and walked up to yoongi.

"yes you are actually my whole universe."

a/n some cute fluffy shit ahhhh but also the new vlive ep was so funny but at the end when namjoon and tae went hiking saying pre-debut stories i was crying it was so soft. maybe a one shot from me based on that¿ who knows. hope u enjoyed!! also i'm thinking of changing the storyname?? keep an eye out for that.