53

(a/n i wrote this in google docs at school coz the school blocked wattpad lmao so half of it will have caps and the other not since i'm writing it at home)

JIMIN POV

Yoongi was really kind and lend me some of his clothing. Honestly i would steal everything but i think that would gradually happen as i keep on 'borrowing' stuff from him.

He was now taking me to some place i didn't even know. We were now currently at a train station waiting for our bus to arrive. I was nervous but at the same time excited as i was going somewhere with yoongi. I had to tell my mum i was doing extra revision in the library with yoongi. I'm just so surprised that she actually thinks i do my work and revise even though that will never be how i spend my time.

The train pulled up in front of us and i slipped my hand in yoongi's as we got into the carriage. He took me to the end of the carriage as he let me sit in the window seat of the two seats. I'm glad he still remembered.

"So yoongi what are you planning?" i asked since i was really interested in what he was planning.

all he replied with was a shoulder shrug and a little grin. he looked so cute i wanted to snuggle up in his arms.

the rest of the train ride i'm pretty sure i dozed off on yoongi's shoulder since it was very tiring.

i awoke to light taps on my shoulder. from what i could see yoongi was pointing at the sign that it was our stop. i stood up and leaned on him as we walked out of the train. his arm wrapped around my waist for more support.

by the time we left the train station it was fairly dark. i must've slept for quite a bit. i regained my energy and asked yoongi a question,

" wow even more mysterious when i tried to find out who you were, any clues?"

he spoke to himself so softly i couldn't hear but he opened his bag and pulled out what looked like a mini canvas.

"here,"

it was another portrait of me. even though it was small it contained so much emotion. as if he exploded his feelings onto this painting. and yet again the background was little constellations. it was small enough to fit in the front pocket of the hoodie so i placed it with care in there and looked ahead where we were going.

trees were looming over like expensive skyscrapers. even though it was supposed to be scary the soft light blue tinge around the flimsy leaves of the trees made it feel safer. as i kept on walking,crunching from all the dead leaves and twigs were creating the only sound in all of this wood.as i looked up the sky was a midnight blue colour littered with luminuous petals of silver which illuminated the path we were walking on. it was very breathtaking. just like yoongi.

after a few minutes of hiking through this wood, we arrived to a clear space which was just field. grass looked shiny due to the humidity in the air and the small flowers growing in between the blades of grass had little beads of condensation balanced upon them. my eyes now scanning ghe plave horizontally realised the horizon line was so sharp and crisp it looked beautiful.

"i present to you stargazing park jimin." yoongi announced as he waved his arms up in the air to show all of the stars. i see what he was doing.

as i looked up into the sky admiring everything above me, yoongi set up a blanket and carefully laid down facing the sky. the moon was also very bright this night. moonlight shining off his skin giving him a pale but iridescent glow. his eyes glittered and this reminded me once again why i loved him.

"joining me yet?" he patted the space next to him so i walked and laid next to him.

i saw the corners of his mouth raise up into a smile once again,

"jimin i invited you here as a date. is it a good idea?"

i nodded as i shuffled closer to him and put my head on his shoulder. but i couldn't stop myself, i ended up turning into a koala putting my legs on top of his. obviously being the intellectual he was, started to point out all types of constellations. i could listen to him and his deep smooth voice going on about the formations of the stars and how they show at different types of years. stunning.

"you are an astrologer of some sort?" i asked giggling under my breath to mask how in awe i was by this whole situation. i looked to him one again and i saw his side profile. all of his features were soft and smooth but his jawline was quite deadly. unconsciously i took hold of his hand as he went to point something out.

"i guess but you see that star jimin?" he said with all of his fingers interlocking with mine apart from his pointer. i nodded to him in agreement. then he took something out of his bag really casually. he handed me the piece of paper and i looked at it in awe.

he bought me a star.

"you're my galaxy jimin, wait my whole universe."

FIN

a/n i'm not crying you are.