3

[edited]
YOONGI'S POV

—a day before revision/test week—

i woke up feeling so refreshed and ready for the day ahead. this wasn't like me at all. i would've loved to sleep more but i guess 13 hours of sleep is more than enough to keep me going.

swiftly sprinting to the bathroom, i refreshed myself . i wasn't going to let this mood slip.
changed, i slung my school bag on my shoulder and left my apartment. i mean i wish it was my apartment. since my parents split up and my dad hooks up with random women every night,i never see him so i'm all lonely.
he hasn't come back home in who knows how long but i can cope. i'm also technically an adult so it's all fine. off to the library i went i guess.

entering the library, it seemed pretty empty i guess. i took a seat and the girl diagonal to me, it looked like she got no sleep in the past few weeks or so. i felt so sorry for her but i guess that was her choice. i set out all of my text books and revision and started to study and revise.

the more i was in the library, the larger the influx of people were. luckily the seat next to me always remained empty. i was so bad with people in general.

after hours of studying i decided to get up and find a decent book to read to calm myself so i was browsed the mass of bookshelves. i guess it took a solid 30 minutes until i found an interesting book about a doctor who wanted to discover germs or something. i think it's based of an actual guy but i wasn't sure. i stood up wanting to pick out another book so i quickly shuffled some space in the book case until my gaze was caught by a guy through the gap created. he had a cute look to him and very luscious lips if i do say so myself. his hair was also blonde, most probably dyed, and he just looked very angelic. even though this was for the briefest second i could tell. i liked him.

he probably got flustered and walked away who knows but i sat on the floor between the bookshelves and started to read.

a few hours later i finished around 7 books forgetting i was here to study.
i looked at my phone screen
12:00am

well shit the library was about to close in 15 minutes. i walked back to my desk and guess who was there? yes it was him again.

"hmm cute," i mumbled to myself. he was sleeping with his mouth open and his soft chubby cheeks on full display. when i saw him earlier all i noticed was his jawline and cheekbones but his chubby cheeks? nowhere to be seen.

i wondered who he was so i looked down on his desk and flipped his book.
"ah park jimin. well it's my pleasure to meet you." i smiled at him. i definitely felt something.

"mr min the library is closing now how long are you and your friend going to be?" the librarian asked me.

thats when i realised the library was completely deserted and i had to take him home myself.

"ah yes in a few minutes let us just pack up," i told her. she nodded and went back to her desk to pack up her things.

the librarian was a friend of my mum's so i guess if i needed more time i could negotiate but i think i was fine.

anyways, how was i going to do this??

i put all of his sheets and work in my back pack and carried him out. the librarian smiled at me as i exited the building. luckily there was a bus stop right infront of the library so my plan was to get a bus and... wait where does he live??

i guess the only option was to bring him to my place.

a/n i have many chapters written in advance so i will update every day. i mean i hope you enjoyed this chapter. also just saying next chapter is probably one of my favourites. i love writing yoongi's pov.
hope you stick around.