5

[edited-ish]
YOONGI POV

i had been awoken from my slumber by the blaring noise of police sirens, outside down the street. it lo led very disorientating since my vision was quite hazy and coloured lights flashed everywhere. i wanted to move to see what had happened outside since it seemed quite serious but i realised his arms were wrapped around my waist. wow he couldn't get more perfect than he was now. his plump lips slightly parted to see his crooked tooth, his soft fluffy blonde hair tousled on his face and pillow, his small tiny hands filled with rings holding my waist. i didn't want to leave this. ever.

i raised my arm to look at my watch again
2:50am

i realised that this wouldn't last forever so i ,with care, untwined his miniature fingers which were the reason why were were so close and slid out of the bed. it was warm with him. i wish i was always warm with him. i wish he would be with me for ever.

i went back to my chair and continued to think about how my life would be him. so beautiful.
this happened for a few minutes until jimin was tossing and turning in bed he then raised his hand and looked at his watch.

he seemed so confused and puzzled. those expressions on a cute tired jimin is what i would love to see everyday.

"sleepy much?" i told him in a whisper "what's the point of studying in libraries when you fall asleep anyways?"

"who are you?? why are you here??" he spoke to me tiredly while rubbing his eyes. he was so precious i couldn't give up on him.

"well that's for me to know and you to find out," i said wanting to still remain mysterious, "want a lift home?"

he instantly replied to me,"ummm appreciated but i need some info about you." was he interested in me or just purely confused??

i told him to ask me away but obviously some things were not going to be spilled now.

he sat up in the bed trying to focus on me but luckily it was too dark. he started,"well how old are you?"

"18." i replied. it wasn't harmless he could probably make out i was either in his year or above.

"what happened why am i here?" he asked me next,trying to squint at me.

"why don't u try remember for yourself park jimin." i told him. i felt cool if i do say so myself saying that line. i'd always wanted to use that line especially with a cute boy.

"ummmm how do you look like?" he asked because it looked like he gave up on squinting in my direction.

"well after we get to your house i'll show you." i told him. he obviously thought i was very shady and tried to get himself out of it but he wanted to know who i was so he agreed.

after a silent car ride i was infront of his house.
"make sure to study park jimin i suggest doing your work on cells and observing carefully." i tried to hint so he could find the polaroid.

he nodded and walked up to his porch with the bag of papers in his left hand and keys in his right.

school tomorrow was going to be fun.

a/n ahhh hope you enjoyed. i'm just yoonmin trash pls help me.