Epilogue pt2

YOONGI POV

it was three in the afternoon and me and jimin just spent all day cuddling with each other on the sofa. it was a good use of my time if you ask me. jimin lent me some lounge clothes since i was still in my uniform.

"ummm yoongi i think we have to change otherwise we'll be late," he stated as he started to stretch his legs out.

i nodded and got up racing up the stairs.

"i'm beating you!" i jokily jeered as i arrived to his wardrobe. i took a pair of jimin's jeans and a tshirt like always. i slid off my school trousers and got into the jeans then unbuttoned my school shirt and slip over the soft tshirt over my head. since i was extra quick i was changed by the time jimin arrived upstairs.

"your go now," i said i went downstairs to wait for him.

a few minutes later jimin came down as well.

"okay shall we go?" he asked standing by the door.
i nodded as i slipped my shoes on.

as we got outside we saw tae and jungkook waiting for us already.

"hi how are you guys i see you didn't come into school tut tut," jungkook laughed as he leaned over tae more.

"yeah we were very tired," jimin responded as he fake yawned.

"okay we'll i'm driving, that good?" tae asked as we started walking to his car.
"no you're going to crash into a wall and we'll go flying in the air," i said sarcastically because i guess tae was pretty decent at driving since jimin told me he got his license earlier.

we got into the car, jungkook and tae in the front and me with jimin in the back. all the drive consisted of us singing along to gay bops which is one of my past times.

i looked out the window for most of the drive and realised we were heading to a coast of some sort since i could see a massive body of water.

"i present to you a beach! i thought we could have some ice-cream along the seafront or something," we explained as he parked the car and got out breathing in the wafts of salty air. it was quite refreshing.

we all walked down to the pier which had many stools. smells were flying from every angle and i felt overwhelmed. jimin grabbed onto my wrist and pulled me to a crepe place.

"pleaseee yoongi i really want crepes," he looked at me with his begging eyes. i gave in and ordered two blueberry crepes for us. as we were waiting to get our orders, jungkook and tae along with waffles and  ice-cream. tae looked like he had nearly finished whereas jungkook had only started to dig in.

"ooo crepes, fancy. we have waffles because jungkook was craving them for the longest time," tae said as he shoved a large piece of waffle in is mouth. luckily before i started drooling over the scent of waffles, our crepes were ready and i handed one to jimin.

"okay shall we go down to the sea front?" i asked walking ahead of them. they all nodded, jimin jogging a bit so he could catch up with me and hold my hand. i enjoyed this stroll with him. a crepe in one hand and his hand in the other. i ate quite my crepe quite fast so i had another spare hand afterwards but jimin still had a bit left to go.

"yoongi?" jimin asked.

i nodded looking at him,

"you know when you got me the star,"

i kept on nodding for him to continue,

"you know,"

"i know," i replied smiling to him. i realised he had some blueberry on his lips so like a repeat from this morning i pulled him in for a quick kiss. swiftly, jimin turned away as if he was embarrassed.

"you good?" i asked him as he faced forwards. he nodded as he pulled something out from his pocket. we started getting onto the sad as i could feel my shoes sink into something soft.

he took my waist and spun me so we were face to face,

"i realised i've taken you dates but i haven't repaid you so," he pulled a braided bracelet and tied it around my wrist.

" its a bracelet i made myse..." then jimin was interrupted when a wave crashed onto our feet and we felt water being poured over us.

"tae you fucking bitch come here," jimin shouted as he took his shoe off chasing him around the sand. it was enjoyable, seeing my boyfriend lowkey beating taehyung's ass. jimin dragged me into and then it sort of turned into a water fight. jungkook would find shells and fill them with water then hand them to tae who would throw them to us. jimin and i had another approach however; it meant we would get drenched though.

the sun before us started to set turning the sky hues of pink and purple. we sat on the sand waiting for us to dry so we wouldn't drench tae's car.

" i love you jimin,"

" i love you too,"

i looked down at my bracelet jimin made me. you could tell all the care in the world was put into this. this is why i loved him and he loved me.

a/n lmao another ending because i felt i ended this ff rlly blunt and i needed to go a bit later in their lives. also we have 2k on 4/20 my life is great. not edited and i hope you enjoyed