31

FLASHBACK
3RD PERSON

her rich locks cascading down her back, her skirt maybe a tiny bit too short for the school's regulations, her neck and collarbones covered in concealer to hide the marks given to her by other guys. this was lee jangmi. though she wasn't in the school for long she had a reputation of being with every boy in the school. apart from the notorious park jimin. she wanted to get her hands on him. all the girls dreamed about how amazing he would be and she was about to see for herself.

everytime she tried to grasp his attention it would never work; dropping her books infront of him, acting purposely seductive infront of him (which normally consisted of picking pencils off the floor and flashing her expensive lacy underwear). nothing worked.

was he really oblivious to the beauty known as her. so she consulted help of certain people. they told her to be as innocent as possible but to still have a 'flair' to her. so that's what she did. next day everything had changed.

her hair in a curled ponytail with a bow, her skirt length more appropriate but covering all but one of the marks on her neck.

she came into school realising jimin looked at her instantly as he was at the lockers.
she decided to make her move. she tripped on the floor infront of him.

suddenly both their eyes met. she would never forget how mysterious they looked. all those different shades of brown in them. just her type.

"be careful where you are going," he paused to look at her name tag, "lee jangmi."
he offered her a hand off the floor and while accepting it she placed her number in his palm. it was all perfect. being innocent she bowed down to him and left with a smirk on her face. she was sure to hook him under her spell.

later that day jimin called up tae and jungkook to meet up. he had news. they were all gathered in a booth in a really good desert place.

"basically this girl fell and i caught her infront of me and then after well..." jimin slightly paused to create some sort of tension, "she gave me her number!"
jungkook took a sip of his chocolate milkshake before hand nearly splurting it out of his mouth.
"yah mind it, i just got it a few days ago," jimin retaliated while swiftly grabbing the offers menu from the middle of the table to cover his precious mustard-yellow jumper. the colour of happiness. meanehile taehyung was low-key choking on his burger.
"hyung i'm so happy for you!" taehyung half choking. jungkook nodded his head in agreement wiping some of the milkshake from around his mouth. they were all happy that someone wanted a shot with jimin but what they didn't know was that jangmi would break his heart.

both of the boys encouraged jimin to ask her out on a date and so he did.

ummm hi
i was wondering if you wanted to go to the sea front and go to a little cafe tomorrow around midday? if u send me ur address i'll pick u up:)

quickly he got a reply back:
hi jimin
yes sure i'd love that
see ya;)

all the boys rejoiced clapping him and piling on top of him. what would happen? 

that day jangmi went shopping for some cute clothes which were perfect to seduce jimin while jimjm was stressing what outfit he should wear to make a good first impression.

"hmmmm nope too formal," jimin took out a dress shirt with a tie and chucked it onto his bed. he did that with billions of clothes till a pile was built onto his bed like a tower.