51

JIMIN POV

"go ahead," i nodded.

"so if you couldn't guess me and jungkook are going out," tae stated as he took jungkook's hand and placed it on the table with his. their fingers were snugly intertwined and they both had a beaming grin.

"awww yay to be honest i thought so anyways, anyways shall we get some milkshakes?" i congratulated them then asked because i didn't come here for nothing.

we ordered our stuff and started talking abt love and stuff. i wish yoongi was here so i wouldn't have to awkwardly third wheel but at the same time be included.

after we finished our drinks we tae offered to drive me home. i agreed so i was in the back whie jungkook and tae were in the front.

i could see from time to time jungkook's hand slowly sliding down tae's thigh but i just pretended i couldn't see anything and that i was engrossed in my music because why not.

i was finally home so i thanked them for the night and went straight upstairs. i changed and got under my covers. i'm pretty sure the bed under me was sleeping aswell.

YOONGI POV

it was probably the middle of the night and i was watching random videos on the laptop. i should've gone to sleep earlier but i was too excited what i was planning for jimin. it took a lot of research but it was worth it. it also ended in me painting a small canvas but that was nothing in itself.

as i closed my laptop i realised that my arms were covered in striped of paint so with the little energy i had left, got out of my bed and walked to the bathroom to take the acrylic paint of my arms.

The warm water brushed over my skin as i used a cloth to try and scrub it off. My skin looked really red and irritated by the end of it but i guess that's how it worked. Taking a clean towel from the rack next to me i patted my arm to dry it. Then i quickly ran to my bed and got under my covers. I liked being warm but it would be better if i was with jimin.

-

My alarm woke me up. It was quite annoying to be honest, the beeping sound replaying in me ears. After i got dressed, i shoved all the notes i made for me and jimin in my bad and ran to catch the bus for school. I made sure to get the one before jimin so he wouldn't question about today.

I sat near the window and watched the clouds moving. The sky was a clear one, the clouds playing hide and seek with the world. The world was complete for me now, especially my heart. It filled what i was missing.

When i got to school i went to the trees outside since the weather was nice. The sun wasn't too burning so i could manage staying in the sunlight. As i was writing up some notes someone tapped me on the shoulder , i really hoped it wasn't jimin otherwise the surprise would've been ruined. But luckily nayeon and jeongyeon were standing behind me with a box of chocolates,

"Enjoy these with jimin," they harmonized as the placed the box into my hands. It was a nice gesture for them to do so,
"Thank you, why today?" i asked them as i put the box into my bag.

Jeongyeon and nayeon looked at each other then grinned,
" well because we are very nice,"
" and also that we honestly congratulate you with your relationship," jeongyeon started saying and nayeon ended.

I bowed at them to show my appreciation and started writing down more revision notes. They then sat next to me,
" so what are you planning to do with him today, i feel you're doing something today," jeongyeon enquired.

"Umm nothing anyways i better go," i awkwardly chuckled as i shoved stuff into my bag and walked up to the main school building to meet jin.

a/n what do you think yoongi is planning???

-miruna