2

[edited]
JIMIN POV

tumultuous waves of thoughts crashed into my overfilled mind. who was he? i let on tossing and turning in my sleep, my bedsheets ending up on the floor at one point. too bad i didn't sleep as well as he had wished me but atleast that gave me an excuse to sleep in class today. after all, i barely learnt anything.

i rolled out of my bed and created a loud thump which probably shook the light on the ceiling below. rubbing my eyes with my powerless limbs, i blinked to stop my hazy vision. i looked down on me- i had forgotten to just sleep in my sweatpants. that was also probably the reason i was sweating my head off. my shirt was drenched to the point where you could see the abs, that i had worked really hard for, through it. along with that, i had some strands of black hair. it was probably maybe some strands of my un-dyed hair i may have missed . i forgot my parents weren't home so i had to make myself breakfast and get a bus to school.

obviously those weren't hard tasks but being very tired and just confused it was bound to go wrong.

i accidentally burnt my fried egg and my arm touched the side of the hot pan also leaving my perfect skin with a little red mark.

then i packed my bag shoving my cells work and some other random stuff like magazines to keep me company in the boring lessons. at least that wasn't a failure.

but i spoke too soon, i missed the bus and had to wait half an hour for another. as if my day couldn't get any worse it started to rain and i had no umbrella on me. i saw a figure with an umbrella approach me. could it be him??

"oppaaaaaaa!" a girl said to me. oh no i realised it was sorim, a fangirl of mine. i was surprised i was somewhat popular but she really crossed the line, she was so crazy about me.

"do you want to share my umbrella? i don't want you to get all wet in this rain." i kindly declined but she kept on insisting. damnit why is my life like this.

"actually i'm going home to get my umbrella byeee," i told her as i ran the opposite direction to school. i didn't want to be stuck with her. no way.  all she does is try to impress me and it never works it's just... not my thing.

_________________

when i arrived at school i was drenched. but unfortunately not late for class. as i walked in i composed myself. it was going to be a long day.

"Oppa," this girl came up to me, "ummm do you want to have lunch together?" i smiled at her and said i was busy.
why was i so popular among the girls?
luckily before any more girls came taehyung came up to me and pulled out a chair infront of me.

"yo jimin!" he exclaimed while waving a textbook in my face.
oh tae, he was a great friend. he was with me since we were really small. our parents were friends aswell which probably explained why our bond was really tight.

"hmm ye?" i mumbled looking up at the ceiling.

"well guess what??" he nearly earraped me. his volume too loud for the thoughts i was having.

"what i don't know,oh also well done for your dad's company my mum looked really ecstatic to go," i replied in a monotone voice.

"hyung are you okay? you don't normally act like this?" tae pushed my head forward so we could make eye contact.

"wow you're eyes are bloodshot. you should've gotten some sleep. what happened?" he asked me in his 'i'm a nice friend let me help you' voice.

i hesitated to tell him what had happened last night but i didn't bother and told him i was up late studying. before he could respond our teacher walked in so he sprinted three desks forward and sat in his seat.

"hello students. i hope you've had a nice rest over the weekend and are ready with all of your essays and exam prep." he addressed us all trying to encourage us into a positive spirit. but no, not me i couldn't care less the only thing that mattered to me was finding out who he was.

a/n i will try to update this story a few times a week since i just really love where this will be going. hope you stick around for the next chapter.