34

YOONGI POV

after i finished explaining jin  he was looking at me with wide-eyes.

"wow so jangmi the thot basically is hitting on your boyfriend and she is lowkey blackmailing you. wow great. don't worry yoongi i have people who could help. " he winked at me.

"who exactly? i don't want u spreading this."

he took his phone out of his pocket and hid it behind the thick textbook. the most full-proof way to use your phone in a lesson some would say.

he pulled up a photo of him and some other boys. i knew hoseok and namjoon because we write songs from time to time. the other 2 were unfamiliar to me.

"the bottom left is jungkook, he is friends with jimin and lets just say he is the sort of next popular to jimin but he doesn't really have a crazy stalker fanbase like jimin. the other is taehyung, he loves fashion along with jungkook and loves photography. both of them are jimin's closest friends and i'm 100000000000% sure they know about you so yep. don't worry i'll try to get information out of them."

i cheesily smiled, "thanks jin, i knew i could count on you. but now what do i do? do i avoid jimin or?"

he held my hands and looked at me,

"if you love him, your heart will tell you what to do."  i nodded to jin's words and swifty turned back to my books, pretending to study because the nosy history teacher was walking up and down the aisles. well i don't know what to do about jimin.

the bell rang and i decided to go outside. while walking down the corridor i passed jimin. we made eye contact for a split second but as i was about to pull his wrist so we could talk, he turned back to face the right way and i realised he was with jangbitch. well shit, i couldn't do anything.

i quickly ran into the toilets and sent him a text.

meet me at the toilets now

i saw him typing but then it stopped. that annoyed me so much. then i got a text.

bitch don't talk to him. from now on i'm going to take his phone so you can't contact him. also im going to delete your contact and block off his phone so bye

i wanted to find and murder her so instead i texted jin

yo m8 jang-bitch blocked and deleted me of jimin's phone so could u pls tlk with jungkook or tae to take jimin to talk and then meet me outside behind the big blossom tree at the back of the field tyyyysmmmmm

he replied instantly

yh sure ur wish is my command ;))

the bell soon then rang. how as i supposed to survive these next to long dreary hours with jimin on my mind?

the hours passed so slowly, the time ticking monotonously in my ears.  the scribbling of pencils and pens filled up my ears as my thoughts were all clouded up about him.  jimin.

finally boring lessons had finished and lunch had come round. i pulled my phone put from my blazer and looked at my notifications. i saw jin text me back.

okay jungkook said he'll help ;))))

i smiled down at my phone screen ecstatic this  might work.  i walked down outside and sat behind the the tree on the sort of damp grass. i searched for my lunch in my bag and then pulled; i began to eat it as i was scrolling through my twitter feed. nothing new. i sat there for around 10 minutes until i heard some whispering behind me.

i turned around to see jimin with jungkook. they looked like they were having some deep conversation until jungkook stopped talking and patted him on the back. i stood up and pulled jimin behind the tree by his wrist.

a/n oooh what's gonna happen here??
well we shall see ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
also the dispatch jimin photos SUCH AN ANGEL THIS BOI OMG

a/n oooh what's gonna happen here?? well we shall see ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)also the dispatch jimin photos SUCH AN ANGEL THIS BOI OMG

anyways i hope u enjoyed and stick around

-