4

YOONGI POV

i recapped my situation.
i was at my apartment with a really cute guy sleeping in the most softest way possible in my bedroom. his body all curled up into a ball and the slightest hint of muscles showing through his white shirt. his face was perfection, no flaws apart from that one tooth which was slightly crooked. wow i never thought that would happen to me. me out of all people. oh this was going to be a k-drama i had a feeling but maybe a good non-hetero one??

now what was i going to do with him? i mean i couldn't really expose myself like
'wow hi i really like you you're rlly hot pls be my bf'
so i had to think of a subtler plan.
he seemed like a heavy sleeper so this was going to be easy. well i hoped.

a little hand written note?? nope too cliché.
a drawing of him?? hmmm i'm not artistic

suddenly a thought sprang to mind. why don't i take a little polaroid of me and slip in his essay?? atleast then he could find me somehow and we'd live happily ever after.
wait that was a bit too far but you can never have too much hope.

i went into the living room not wanting to wake jimin up by the sound of the polaroid clicking and me turning on the lights.

i decided to set on a little fingerheart pose and i smiled into the lens.

it then came out of the polaroid. perfect i thought. just perfect. i grabbed my pen and drew a little heart. i was quite decent looking but it was a little lop-sided.

i took it and placed it in his essay plan about cells. he is bound to have science tomorrow for a revision lesson so it was perfect. i placed all of his papers next to my bed which he was sleeping in and i sat on a chair beside him.

how was i going to get away with not showing him my face??
the dark i thought the dark my best friend.

i looked at my watch
1am

i mean i could do with a nap so i carefully slid into the side of bed. he had a nice smell to him. like fresh flowers in a field. no wonder he was so heavenly. i rested my head against my extra fluffy pillow. i admired him more and more until my eyes were shut.

"i love you jimin." i managed to murmur before the sleep took over me.

a/n sorry this chapter is sooooo short. also i'll be doing a double update so stay tuned. this is probably my favourite chapter along with the next one. its just so soft and cute but no spoilers.