12

YOONGI POV

he was there. just my luck. i couldn't take my eyes off him. his warm aura filled up my heart and i didn't feel lonely anymore.

"I will be allocating you jobs and as soon as we all know what we're doing, we can start!"

i couldn't stop but to swiftly glance every time at jimin when i was going down the list of names.

"lee sohee-  clearing the recycling bins. park jimin..." a smirk took over his plump lips biting them subtly. could he not do this at school.
"clearing paint pots."

when i looked up from my paper, i saw him winking at me. if this was his plan to seduce me it was sure working.

a few names later and i finished allocating people things to do. just in time, i saw seokjin standing by the frosted window. i strode halfway down the classroom and opened the door for him.
he strode in with all of his extra work and we shuffled to the corner of the classroom.

the teacher was ranting to all the students how they think of their actions before they should do them. while that was going on me and jin had a little conversation.

"yoongi is the boy you were talking about at 1 o clock??" he asked me curiously nodding his head into the direction of jimin.

"yep and i'll be supervising him so you better not blow my cover when i take him out of detention." i stared at jin with my near death stare of anything happened.

"ooohhh acting like a couple already. when's the wedding?" he cheekily asked me knowing he was winding me up.
i slapped his broad shoulders telling him off.

"he hasn't even told me if he is interested. anyways i doubt it'd happen, have you seen the hoard of girls surrounding him? he would be killed." i explained looking down to the floor. even though it might now happen, i had hope.

jin took one of his hands from underneath the pile of work he had and patted my back.

"come on yoongi have you seen the way he looks at you??" seokjin tried to encourage me and i guess that was true. i mean he was winking at me and probably seducing me.

he slapped my back and tried to wink, even though it ended up as an un-timed blink, suggesting he wanted it to be a thing.

the teacher stopped,
"yoongi may you please disperse these amazing students to their jobs?" the sarcasm was so visible you could tell that he hated detention and the pupils in it with a fiery passion.

i smiled and nodded.
"okay you have 2 hours go!" i excitedly shouted but the only reason was because i was excited about seeing jimin.

as i walked out the classroom, i grabbed my bag from the floor and waited for jimin. he was in the doorframe looking at me while he running his small hands through his thick smooth, probably very soft hair.
i'm pretty sure he loved trying to seduce me.

he waited until no one was near and without any warning he leaped into my arms.

a/n oh shiz everyone is shook. what will happen?? hope you enjoyed, stick around for the next chapter.