8

YOONGI POV

had he caught on to the fact i was here trying to be noticed. i thought what i was about to do?? i still wanted to keep that 'hi i'm really mysterious' factor to me so i ran as far as i could hoping he'd follow.

as i turned round all i saw was him surrounded by girls. just girls. i realised what if he only liked girls. was this all for nothing? would my heart be crushed yet again?

but i had hope. hope that he might like me.

i walked to the benches outside since next period i was free for revision.

my thoughts were all clouded and messed up. it was a mixture of park jimin, park jimin and park jimin. i think i had fallen for him, and fallen for him hard.

out of nowhere i felt a warm breath on the back of my neck.
"hey seksi boi,"
i turned around. what a surprise it was the slutty transfer student sarah.
she stopped me in my tracks and started to shove her non-existent cleavage in my face. like i cared.
she took her pointer finger and dragged it down my chest, "care for a beautiful night with me?" she whispered in my ear. i thought i'd play along.
"hmmmm let me think," i took my hand and acted like i was going to unbutton her shirt. very slowly i walked forwards as her feet went backwards. i pushed her against the wall. what was i doing?
"oooh such an experienced handsome man," she whispered sensually in my ear again.
i started to button up her shirt instead of what she thought i was going to do. when it was all done up i stepped away and smiled.
"unfortunately no. now why don't you run way to some boys who will stupidly fall for you." i smirked and then started to run down the stairs to my actual destination.

yay revision.

taking long strides i took up a bench to myself, spreading all of my equipment neatly.
i was ready to begin. let's do this.

i pulled out my phone from my pocket, damnit i only had 35 minutes left thanks to that encounter with sarah. putting that aside, i plugged in my earphones and put my music on shuffle. ahhh my favourite song. that should help me to concentrate.

i looked at the pile of work i had done in 20 minutes. pretty impressed if i do say so myself. i guess i had a well-earned break so i decided to roam around the school halls.

a/n negl the part with sarah had me cracking up while writing this bit i mean yoongi is a bit of a jokester so why not. i'm sorry this chapter is a bit short but you'll see why next chapter.