30

JIMIN POV

smexy yoongi:
are u okay??

smexy yoongi:
answer me pls

smexy yoongi:
i'm worried

smexy yoongi:
what happened??

smexy yoongi:
did she go too rough???

smexy yoongi:
bby i love u pls answer

i kept on looking at my phone. message after message coming from yoongi. i didn't know what what to say.

i need time to think she messed up my feelings|
i need time to thing she|
i nee|
i|
|

i left him on read. i hated doing that but i guess it was for the best. instead i texted tae instead.

tae help me

he instantly replied

what i'm coming over

yes please do but leave in like 10 minutes because i'm on the bus
thankss :))

with that i slid my phone in my pocket not wanting any distractions. why did she have to come? why now?
she was all i thought about and i hated it.

___
my hand gripped the cold knob, creaking as i twisted of open. no one home. thank goodness. i chucked the clothes i bought with yoongi and threw my lifeless body onto the sofa which i sunk into like i was part of it. i needed to tell tae about everything and quick. after 3 minutes of thinking about what just happened i heard a rapping on the door.

i picked up myself and opened the door. tae was standing in his uniform holding a pack of tissues and lots of instant ramen. 

"boi what happened?? did yoongi break your heart i'm all here to help." it explained why he was holding his break up package in his hands.

i nodded my head stating it wasn't that as i tapped on the sofa for him to sit next to me.

he dropped everything on the coffee table infront of me and pulled me close into his arms.

"shhh it's okay just explain to me what happened."

i coughed as i began my long speech-like story,
"basically me and yoongi went shopping and yknoe it was all good we even made out in the changing rooms and then we went to get boba and there he asked me out,"

tae interrupted me,
"omggggg you better have said yes if not imma kick your sorry ass to places,"

"well i said yes and it was all good but then my fangirls saw us and we hid in a storage room and then one of them found us."

"shit," tae muttered under his breath as he pulled me out from the hug and put a blanket over both of us.

"but the thing is, you would've never guesses who it was."

tae looked at me raising his eyebrows, "what sarah the slut or whatever??"

i shook my head.

"wait, was it her? like her her?" i looked down at my sweaty palms under the blanket.

"that bitch, please tell me she didn't do anything to ruin my otp."

"well she threaten to expose us so i did what i had to do. i made yoongi leave and i made out with her so she would keep her mouth shut."

tae patted my back, "you stupid bitch jimin. you don't make out with your flipping EX! but please do go on ahead."

i coughed, saliva getting stuck in my throat.
"well i think i'm lusting her. and i feel really bad for yoongi and i don't know what to do and i think i've ruined my chances at any relationship," i buried my head into tae's shirt tears slowly wetting his shirt. i made a mistake,multiple actually but i couldn't take them back. i had to fix them. in any way possible.

"well jimin avoid yoongi at school but meet up after, that way your fans won't kill him as for jangbitch. well either sort of drop her saying that was an act and you found another girl or play along with it until she cheats on you again."

tae was right i had to protect yoongi at all costs even if it meant hurting him. i still loved him.

a/n so tbh we can all call her jangbitch coz she is one. and smh jimin no why u do that. tbh i feel everyone is tae though lol. this chapter is quite a filler lol but oh well hope you enjoyed and stick around.
(also i use 'lol' too much and i can't tell if it's me being ironic anymore lol)
also today's run episode was so beautiful like my babies were having so much fun.

jimin and yoongi r so precious i can't