48

YOONGI POV

one of the girls looked at us grinning and then pulled out her phone,

"say cheese!"

me and jimin smiled as she clicked to take a picture on her phone.

"i knew yoonmin was real!" another shouted as she and her friend were jumping into the air. yoongi and i laughed as we walked up to them,

"so what are you guys called?" i asked them.

the one which spoke first looked familiar, like the girl i saw at the library opposite to me,

"well i'm nayeon and these are some of my friends, jeongyeon, momo, sana, jihyo, mina, dahyun, chaeyoung and tzuyu." they all stood in a line and stepped forward as nayeon called their names out. they must've practised this a lot.

"wait nayeon, jeongyeon and mina i recognise you from the library that day."

"oh we know," they looked at each other smirking.

"what do you mean?" jimin asked as he gestured for all of us to sit on the blanket, luckily it could fit 11 people.

mina cleared her throat and started to explain.

FLASHBACK 3RD PERSON POV

"hurry up nayeon we're going to be late to the library and won't get any good stops and all the resources will have gone," jeongyeon shouted from the bottom of the stairs. her and mina had been waiting for 15 minutes yet nayeon was still not finished packing all the stuff she needed. jeongyeon sighed heavily and then mina patted her back,

" i honestly don't know how we deal with her," mina stated as her hand was rubbing jeongyeon's back in circles. finally, after what seemed like years, nayeon finally came down the stairs with her backpack filled to the brim.

"okay lets go!" nayeon exclaimed as she opened the door for them to leave.

they took the bus and arrived at the library, it wasn't even open yet since it was 6:57.

jeongyeon checked her watch,

"thank goodness we have 3 minutes to spare,"a grin appeared on jeongyeon's face as if something good had happened. well it was good news to her.

the librarian finally arrived, walking out of her car with a carrier bag filled with books.

"nice to see you girls bright and early here. ready for some revision?" she cheerfully asked them as she pulled out some keys to open the doors.

they nodded with a smile and entered the library swiftly walking to a table. they set everything on the floor. jeongyeon was breathing very heavily as she stopped to regain her breath.

"okay so are we ready to revise?" nayeon inquired and both mina and jeongyeon smiled to her words as the sat down and pulled all the stuff needed. jeongyeon was hardcore going for it, her eyes looking bloodshot while mina and nayeon were busy drawing with their pastel highlighters.

a long few hours passed when a guy appeared and sat down at the table which the girls were sitting at.

jeongyeon wrote on a note and passed it to mina

omg look its that cute probably gay guy ;))) can we set him up with someone?

mina replied back using her fountain pen and mildliners

hmmm well we shall see i personally ship him with park jimin even though they barely even talk. i feel they would be just sooo cute together. jangmi and jimin wasn't really a personal favourite.

nayeon then took the note and wrote

i mean if jimin were to come here i'd be surprised tbh

the girls then all silently laughed and continued to get on with their work. yoongi then got out of his seat and went to the bookshelves. they continued to pass notes thinking how to pair up yoongi and jimin. and little did they know there plan was about to succeed.

a/n i'm just twice trash i'm sorry lol but ooh this back story damn boi. i stan too many groups it's a problem anyways hope you enjoyed. also i made this book a new cover. i was trying to go for a more aesthetic theme and i think it worked. what do you guys think?